Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Meet and Eat Feeler

Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Meet and Eat Feeler

So I'm thinking that since a bunch of guys couldn't make the trip, we need to do a meet and eat or something. I'm thinking something like Kenner Seafood on Loyala. What do you guys think?
Old 02-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll just go eat by my self...
Old 02-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Amit
Iceman1183's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to chow, when were you thinking?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Im down, What day?
Old 02-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
I didn't see this one. We are doing a meet and eat in Lafayette this time. Have about 7 interested so far, in Cajun Yotas
Old 03-01-2012, 07:43 AM   #6
Team 4Runner

Yeh I saw that. I'm just not sure I can make a ride out to Laffy. I've been a tad to loose with my extra cash lately. That's a good bit of gas money right there.

And mine was first... So.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Team 4Runner

OK. So the Laffy meet kind of beat this meet down... But I'd still like to see this thread turn into an actual meet.

So in a few weeks who'd be down to ride out to Kenner one saturday for some Tacoma Comradery?
Old 03-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can count me in.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how far that is without looking it up but I'm sure ill end up coming anyways. King Ginger always ends up leading out to the meets and trips.