Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE

Old 02-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE

It's a definite, just working on time and place, looking for suggestions! So far, Don's Seafood and Hooters. I'm open for time and place.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Bubba, if ya go to Hooter's... Please don't forget to take pics of the "menu"...

Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

It will be at Hooter at 1pm on Sunday. 3221 Ambassodor Caffery. Bring whoever you want to bring, the more the merrier! Please confirm so I can give them a warning! lol
Old 03-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Hey Bubba, if ya go to Hooter's... Please don't forget to take pics of the "menu"...

And yes I will get pics on the menu!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #7
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!

1. rodneys taco
2. jbmccul
Old 03-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I'm in!

1. rodneys taco
2. jbmccul
3. luk8272
4. The Brunes krewe
5. Neonlazer
6. Honey Badger
7. Toy Yoda
8. Wesrunner
9. Krimson?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
My photos

4Runner Krewe!

9 Yota Lineup

The lovely ladies

Sherburne WMA
Andy, Wes, Matt, and I made a little detour on the way back

Matt Flexed out

Stuffed!

Chillin'

Lurking in the Shadows

Andy's Flex

Off the ground!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
CJ and his Ride!

Old 03-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Off the ground!
From the driver seat it felt like that tire was at least a foot in the air.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #12

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
It was, maybe more. Pictures don't do it justice
Old 03-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #13
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

9 Yota Lineup

red one on the far ledt : nice parking LOL
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #14

Some pics from meet and eat.

Thanks to all who came out! Great showing, and yes we even got some pics of the girls this time!
Attached Thumbnails
MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE-iphone-249.jpg   MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE-iphone-248.jpg   MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE-iphone-246.jpg   MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE-iphone-247.jpg   MEET AND EAT IN LAFAYETTE-iphone-250.jpg  

Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #15

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
DERP!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
red one on the far ledt : nice parking LOL

Had to do that to get all the trucks in picture.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #17
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery

Wanted my face off the thumbnail.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #18
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneys taco View Post
Thanks to all who came out! Great showing, and yes we even got some pics of the girls this time!

Txs! LA women, sweeter than honey, addictive like crack and twice as dangerous...