Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

DISCUSSION: MOD DAY BEFORE SICILY ISLAND TRIP

Old 03-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
I vote a nice sunny 70 day..whenever that is...saturday will do
Old 03-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
berettashot117 is on a distinguished road
Army: cav scout
berettashot117's Tacoma Gallery
must.. have.. a mod day...
Old 03-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by berettashot117 View Post
must.. have.. a mod day...
Shreveport Mod Day!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Shreveport Mod Day!
ZOMG YES PLEAZE
Old 03-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ZOMG YES PLEAZE
I'll be in town over spring break, we could have one then
Old 03-12-2012, 06:09 AM   #8
I might die if I can't get my BL and rear spacer put on soon.......
Old 03-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might die if I can't get my BL and rear spacer put on soon.......
You also might die trying to put them on, just sayin. We'll have to get it knocked out next time I'm in town
Old 03-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #10
add a bumper to the to do list
Old 03-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I can host one the first or second week of April
Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna make the 5 hour drive to Shreveport Mark?
Old 03-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
Bowen, I'll be there. mark, I'm not gonna say we couldn't use your help, but I wouldn't ask you to make a five hour drive unless you really wanted to. maybe if you need anything done I could help?
Old 03-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If there is good work to be done ...Or I can host one downhere
Definitely, Will needs the bumper and a Body Lift put on. And depending on how long it takes I might have my lift ordered by then
Old 03-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Bowen, I'll be there. mark, I'm not gonna say we couldn't use your help, but I wouldn't ask you to make a five hour drive unless you really wanted to. maybe if you need anything done I could help?
I might ride my bike instead of the truck...
And we'll see- Like I said...Maybe I can host one down here too- See who needs to do what. Hopefully-I'll have two bumpers this summer that need to get put on...and some skids...O=)
Old 03-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I might ride my bike instead of the truck...
And we'll see- Like I said...Maybe I can host one down here too- See who needs to do what. Hopefully-I'll have two bumpers this summer that need to get put on...and some skids...O=)
Old 03-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #19
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I might be installing a skid and maybe the sliders if I can get those going. So if you want to host one down here Brunes, I'd be game.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #20
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got 11 acres we can use if need be