Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Northern Louisiana Southern Arkansas?

Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Louisiana Southern Arkansas?

Anybody out there around Northern Louisiana or southern Arkansas?
Old 03-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Shreveport over the Summer
Old 03-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Ruston every few weekends. I'll moving up there in May.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
I'm in Ruston every few weekends. I'll moving up there in May.
Sweet im up here in ruston!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Sweet im up here in ruston!
You going to Tech? I'll be staying at University Crossings most likely. Decided not to get a house.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
You going to Tech? I'll be staying at University Crossings most likely. Decided not to get a house.
Hey Wes, this was your 500th post!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Team 4Runner

I know right? And to think I've been on here since 2010...

YOU on the other hand...
Old 03-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
TW's resident Post Whore!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #9
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
Bossier City here!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRob33 View Post
Bossier City here!
Nice!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #12

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Caleb?
Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #13
ADRUNKPANDA09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Landon
ADRUNKPANDA09's Tacoma Gallery
Monroe/ west monroe here.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
LaTech4man is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
LaTech4man's Tacoma Gallery
Live in west Monroe but commute to Ruston for work. Thought driving there for school everyday was bad then I land a job there.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
I Am Batman!

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
How would yall feel about a little meet at Lincoln Parish Park in Ruston?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #16
Team 4Runner

I'm game. I'll be here all week.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #17
achojerr is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerid
achojerr's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a 2012 Tacoma Double Cab and would like to get into a group with some people from my area (Alexandria,La). If there is a group that meets and such please let me know.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #18
YoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Caleb
YoungGunz23's Tacoma Gallery
Monroe Louisiana! Hell yea we should meet and ride sometime!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #19
I Am Batman!

Asta's Tacoma Gallery
I know bowen knows a place in shreveport im not sure about anything closer
Old 07-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #20
BDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really nice

Name: Brandon
BDJ's Tacoma Gallery
West Monroe here.