Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Shreveport Meet & Mod

Old 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Shreveport Meet & Mod

What's up everyone. Will(berettashot117) and I have been tossing around the idea of a mod day in Shreveport for a couple of weeks. It looks like it's gonna be on April 7th at my place. I figure we will start around 10 and grab some lunch sometime during the day. I'll post up the address and directions soon. Whose in?

1. jbmccul/Wire Off-Road lights, maybe BHLM
Old 03-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
Woot I'm down. I'll drive the supra
Old 03-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
berettashot117 is on a distinguished road
Army: cav scout
berettashot117's Tacoma Gallery
come on, nothing to do to the runner? and I might try to put my BL on
Old 03-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I don't know Will, I might find somethin
Old 03-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBull View Post
Woot I'm down. I'll drive the supra
Hell yeah! Do it!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by berettashot117 View Post
come on, nothing to do to the runner? and I might try to put my BL on
Lets get it done, my dad's a doctor so he can patch you up if the truck falls on you!

And my mom is a lawyer so she can help you sue the jack company
Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
actually, I think I'd rather conquer the bro lean and install my rear spacer
Old 04-07-2012, 05:34 AM   #8
when does it start?? I'm at work but hopefully I'll be done mid afternoon
Old 04-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever, it's just me you and andy
Old 04-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, just saw this thread and wish I would've known sooner. Would've like to join in and lend a hand. Just finished my BHLM not too long ago.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRob33 View Post
Dang, just saw this thread and wish I would've known sooner. Would've like to join in and lend a hand. Just finished my BHLM not too long ago.
Come on man, we haven't started yet!!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Aw come on i would miss this!