Notices

MEET AND EAT IN BATON ROUGE - APRIL 15th

View Poll Results: Where to go for "food"
Twin Peaks 13 100.00%
Hooters 0 0%
Other (Post Up your option) 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
MEET AND EAT IN BATON ROUGE - APRIL 15th

There will be an meet and eat at Hooters on College Dr in BR at noon on Sunday April 15th if anybody is interested please advise so I can call Hooters for a table, thanks
Old 03-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
Twin Peaks:
Attached Thumbnails
MEET AND EAT IN BATON ROUGE - APRIL 15th-twin-peaks-girls.jpg   MEET AND EAT IN BATON ROUGE - APRIL 15th-twinpeaksniceracks.jpg  
Old 03-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Hooters or Twin Peaks?

Ok! Lets get a vote on Twin Peaks or Hooters! Doesn't matter to me.

So far 1 for TP
Old 03-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for twin peaks. I haven't been yet and I've been wanting to try it.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jake
TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
ill be there, which ever place yall decide... but im thinking the same as Sean. twin pecks says they have the coldest draft beer around, just thought i would add that.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for whatever. But I've never been to twin peeks so it gets my vote.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #8
TRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dallas
TRDCOMA00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not 100% sure I can make it since I should be moving that weekend, but I will definitely try to be there... Plus the outfits look better than hooter's in my opinion
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do my best to make it to this one...

I'll try to restrain my self from getting shitfaced the night before...
Old 04-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
I'll do my best to make it to this one...

I'll try to restrain my self from getting shitfaced the night before...

LUSH! lol
Old 04-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #11
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, i will be in covington that weekend, ill see if scott will ride up there with me
Old 04-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #12
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i may be able to make the drive, but i have a Vc all night bowling thing the night before, and i usually get pretty drunk when i go out lol
Old 04-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #13
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
will still be in school but i voted twin peaks for yalls sake..