View Poll Results: Gingerlift Meet-Are you IN or OUT
In 5 13.51%
Out 0 0%
I just clicked because the title said "Ginger" in it. 20 54.05%
Gingers have no souls. 12 32.43%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so confused on what one to check

I just clicked because the title said "Ginger" in it.

Gingers have no souls.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Will be there. But you already new that...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
I will come to as a helping hand for Bowen
Attached Thumbnails
GINGERLIFT MEET-uploadfromtaptalk1334072456599.jpg  
Old 04-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBull View Post
I will come to as a helping hand for Bowen

Will my fellow gingers Evey and CJ be present?
Old 04-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
They have a B-Day party to go to mid day...But they'll be around for a bit!!
The three of us need T-Shirts
Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #9
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
How dare you insult us in your poll!!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #10
AlexA is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
AlexA's Tacoma Gallery
Not gunna be there but GINGERS UNITE!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #11
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
I'm so confused on what one to check

I just clicked because the title said "Ginger" in it.

Gingers have no souls.
X2 it needs to be a poll that you are able to select multiple options lol.

I won't be able to make it because I have a wedding to go to that day.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #13
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Amit
Iceman1183's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhhh gingerlift...I look forward to it Saturday.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1183 View Post
Ahhhhhh gingerlift...I look forward to it Saturday.

And congrats btw!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #15
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
The Gingers are a proud and industrous peo-

Sorry. Couldn't do it.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
The Gingers are a proud and industrous peo-

Sorry. Couldn't do it.
We're a bunch of drunkards!

Mark, is there any way we can see who responded to the poll?
Old 04-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #17
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
We're a bunch of drunkards!

Mark, is there any way we can see who responded to the poll?
Lol. Planning on some blackmail?
Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
Lol. Planning on some blackmail?
No, I want to see what sketchy ass people in blueberry colored trucks are going to be working on my vehicle!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #19
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
Haha Matt, i think he's calling you out
Old 04-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBull View Post
Haha Matt, i think he's calling you out

Products Discussed in this Thread