Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

WEEKEND MEET AT SICILY ISLAND (CATAHOULA) ORV PARK!

View Poll Results: Are you going to camp next to showers or old spot?
Camp next to showers to have access to power. 1 25.00%
Camp at old spot, just because. 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #21
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
So who has a winch?
Old 04-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #22
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
As of right now I'm going, so we'll have my winch.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #23
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Sweet hope it stays the same man. Can't wait to get back out there.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #24
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
As of right now it looks like I'm out. One of the guys at work quit so I'm having to pull overtime this week and probably next week. And the runner can't make it next week even if I do I have no days off between now and then to work on it
Old 04-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #25
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Awesome man I hope you do come! It was great wheelin with you guys last time. Hopefully there will be no mud so there will be a lot less recoveries and a lot more driving over shit!
Old 04-28-2012, 08:02 AM   #26
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Sweet hope it stays the same man. Can't wait to get back out there.
Yea, me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ROBERTELEE View Post
Awesome man I hope you do come! It was great wheelin with you guys last time. Hopefully there will be no mud so there will be a lot less recoveries and a lot more driving over shit!
I agree, that would be awesome. I just checked the weather and the biggest chance for rain is 30% on wed. so even if it does rain, it should be fairly dry by the time we get there. Let's just hope the forecast is pretty accurate.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #27

Quote:
I'll give it hell with my open diffs. Is Frank the tank going Brad?
Old 04-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #28
QueenGing4R is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Sector New Orleans
Name: Evey
QueenGing4R's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to QueenGing4R Send a message via MSN to QueenGing4R
Hope you guys have fun! Sorry we can't make it!
Old 04-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #29
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I know Andy (TheSilverBull) has a winch on his Runner now. He has already used it to recover me!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #30
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraRod View Post
GOING
1) Wes + a Fronty + a few riders.
2) Rodney + The beast
3) Brad + girlfriend
4) Bon + girlfriend
5) Micah + wife
6) Andrew Y.
7) Southern01Taco
8)
9)
10)

MAYBE
1)
The going list is looking better! I will be there about 11ish on Friday. Camping by the power due to fridge and fan, Micah will be over there too with fridge. So, I'm guessing we will do meals by us for food convienience due to fridges and grill. I have purchased; a case of diet coke, burgers, sliced chicken and ham, sliced cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup, mini queso stuff and bread and buns. The rest is up to you guys for other food. Can't wait!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #31
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Called Dennis. We're Good. I'm going to send him an email and he said he'll put something in the site and try might invite some other regulars.
I called Dennis too. He is going to give us a break on using the power.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #32
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'll give it hell with my open diffs. Is Frank the tank going Brad?
Nah he is out
Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #33
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah he is out
Still looking for pictures of his truck with that DeMello....
Old 05-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #34

Quote:
Nah he is out
That blows but will be a good time either way. When and what time you getting there Brad?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #35

Quote:
That blows but will be a good time either way. When and what time you getting there Brad?
hopefully around 730-8 friday evening.. you?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #36

Quote:
hopefully around 730-8 friday evening.. you?
Trying to get there sometime Friday afternoon but it looks like I will be there at about 8 sat moring. That is what time y'all start wheeling correct? Also will you camp at the normal spot or by the front with power?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #37

Quote:
Trying to get there sometime Friday afternoon but it looks like I will be there at about 8 sat moring. That is what time y'all start wheeling correct? Also will you camp at the normal spot or by the front with power?
I will be camping on the Ridge overlook... I can show you when you get there
Old 05-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #38

I remember you showed me last time I was there. You said it is where you usually stay. I have no clue where I will stay. If y'all are not up by the time I get there and set my tent up I will wake y'all a$$es up lol so we can get started.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #39

I have to work all day friday, so I'm debating whether I want to drive up friday night or leave early sat. morning.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I remember you showed me last time I was there. You said it is where you usually stay. I have no clue where I will stay. If y'all are not up by the time I get there and set my tent up I will wake y'all a$$es up lol so we can get started.
Yeah, those DTLT headers will wake everyone up!