Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

WEEKEND MEET AT SICILY ISLAND (CATAHOULA) ORV PARK!

View Poll Results: Are you going to camp next to showers or old spot?
Camp next to showers to have access to power. 1 25.00%
Camp at old spot, just because. 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I have to work all day friday, so I'm debating whether I want to drive up friday night or leave early sat. morning.
I get off at 10 Friday night so I will leave early Sat morining unless I get a wild hair and decide to drive that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Yeah, those DTLT headers will wake everyone up!
Haha yea that is true. I finally got to hear what my truck sounded like the other day. Pretty freakin sweet!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #42
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Trying to get there sometime Friday afternoon but it looks like I will be there at about 8 sat moring. That is what time y'all start wheeling correct? Also will you camp at the normal spot or by the front with power?
Badger, Micah and I will be up front by the power for sure, due to small fridges and I need a fan. So you can camp at either spot.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #43
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Quote:
I have to work all day friday, so I'm debating whether I want to drive up friday night or leave early sat. morning.

What time you get off work?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #44
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraRod View Post
What time you get off work?
About 4:30-5:00.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #45
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well guys, I don't know if it's raining up there like it is here, but if it is then its gonna be a sloppy weekend.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #46
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well guys, I don't know if it's raining up there like it is here, but if it is then its gonna be a sloppy weekend.
I am looking at the radar and it says that it is not... but someone should call dennis just for good measure
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #47
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Holy hell I hope it is not sloppy. I am looking forward to see what my truck can do on some good trails!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #48

Quote:
Holy hell I hope it is not sloppy. I am looking forward to see what my truck can do on some good trails!
x2. I still have the slick kuhmo's on my truck, so it doesn't do so well in slippery conditions right now.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #49

Quote:
x2. I still have the slick kuhmo's on my truck, so it doesn't do so well in slippery conditions right now.
I gots brand new MTZ's that need to be tired out. I will air down to about 20-15 psi this weekend.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #50

Tires is next on my list. I'm just trying to save up for them. I'm definitely airing down. I usually air down to about 13psi.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #51

Quote:
Tires is next on my list. I'm just trying to save up for them. I'm definitely airing down. I usually air down to about 13psi.
Cool I have not tried it yet so I will do 20 at first then try 15 and see what I like better. I really wish I had a locker.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #52

Quote:
About 4:30-5:00.
Well then, hop in that truck and I'll see you friday about 7ish, daylight savings man, it will still be daylight then. lol
Old 05-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #53

Quote:
Mine are still relatively new, so I will start at 20 and work from there. I need to get a nicer air pump, that one I have now will take forever to pump up my 35's. lol
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #54
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine are still relatively new, so I will start at 20 and work from there. I need to get a nicer air pump, that one I have now will take forever to pump up my 35's. lol
OBA next?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #55
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
On board air ftw!!!
I like my 2200psi air tank. I need to check my smaller tanks to see if they hold air. I only have one regulator but I have around ten tanks so I should have enough air to fill everyone up next time I go.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #56

Quote:
Well then, hop in that truck and I'll see you friday about 7ish, daylight savings man, it will still be daylight then. lol
Lol. It takes me 3 hours to get up there and I still would have to go home and get packed. It would be 9:30-10:00 before I got up there. And I don't really want to put up a tent in the dark.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #57
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
anyone check in with dennis on how wet it is?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #58
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
On board air ftw!!!
I like my 2200psi air tank. I need to check my smaller tanks to see if they hold air. I only have one regulator but I have around ten tanks so I should have enough air to fill everyone up next time I go.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #59

< This guy should be there sometime tomorrow. Looking to get there around 2ish.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #60

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
< This guy should be there sometime tomorrow. Looking to get there around 2ish.
Somebody better take pictures! Those of you bringing women-folk better make sure that they have a camera!