Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Kisatchie National Forest: June 22-24

Old 06-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Kisatchie National Forest: June 22-24

Hey everyone, we are taking a trip up to Kisatchie National Forest this weekend to do a little bit of wheeling/trail riding. Should be a pretty good trip.

Going:
1. Matt (Blueanimal)
2. Bowen (jbmccul)
3. Paul (LaFJdude)
4. Mark (Brunes)
5. Micah (LostCajun)

Maybe:
1. Wes (wesrunner)
2. Andrew (TheSilverBull)
3. Jason (Hodges)
4. Bon (Honey badger)
5. Sean (sje1124)

Directions to the Campsite:
From Shreveport/North LA
- Take I-49 south to Exit 86 (MacArthur Dr.)
- Right on MacArthur Dr
- Right on LA 28 (Coliseum Blvd.)
- After 13 miles, left onto LA 121
- After 0.4 miles, left onto Forest Route 279 (Valentine Lake Rd.)
- After 2.5 miles, left onto Forest Route 280 (Hard intersection to see)
- Campsite marker is on the right, marker EO11C, follow the trail to the end

From Baton Rouge/Lafayette
- Take I-49N to exit 80 (MacArthur Dr.)
- North on MacArthur Dr. for approx. 6 miles
- Left onto LA 28 (Coliseum Blvd.)
- After 13 miles, left onto LA 121
- After 0.4 miles, left onto Forest Route 279 (Valentine Lake Rd.)
- After 2.5 miles, left onto Forest Route 280 (Hard intersection to see)
- Campsite marker is on the right, marker EO11C, follow the trail to the end

I should be rolling in about 1:30-2 if anyone wants to convoy over from Alexandria
Old 06-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
I sent josh(LAoffroading?) a text last week and he's a maybe
Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, sweet. Bart had something come up and had to back out. Should still have a good group though
Old 06-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #4

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures!!!

Second picture of the trip and Matt's already stuck

Flexin'
Old 06-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #5

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Honey Badger's Lunch

Honey Badger Don't Care!

Old 06-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #7

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
The Big Oops

Water line
Old 06-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Bowen!!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics looks like it was a good time...
Old 06-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Don't drive behind Andy

Gigantic mudhole Round 2

Stuck trying to recover the Tundra

Old 06-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Nice pics looks like it was a good time...
Thanks! It was way sloppier than last time, even though it hadn't rained in a while. It was nice to have a guy that worked for the Forest Service there to help us out (Red Truck)
Old 06-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #12
LostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: US Forest Service Wildland Firefighter
Name: Micah
LostCajun's Tacoma Gallery
It was fun. Definately gonna have to copy some for my wall. I'll try to get my pics posted when I get home, but Bowen hit pretty much all the action shots, so mine will be repeats.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCajun View Post
It was fun. Definately gonna have to copy some for my wall. I'll try to get my pics posted when I get home, but Bowen hit pretty much all the action shots, so mine will be repeats.
Except for pictures of my truck!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #14
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bowen, I'll post up all my pictures I have of you and any other ones I have that look good
Old 06-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #15

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
Bowen, I'll post up all my pictures I have of you and any other ones I have that look good
Do itt!!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Stolen From LaFJDude (Paul)

Took these off of FJCruiserForums.com

Taken by Paul

Old 06-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #17
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fun guys! I need to go soon
Old 06-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #18

Having fun with my ultra gauge on the way upKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340746957.979816.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340746989.298302.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340747031.400019.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340747089.300571.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340747118.419069.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340747149.162725.jpgKisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340747177.162110.jpg
Sorry. Had less photos than I thought
Attached Thumbnails
Kisatchie National Forest: June 22-24-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340746892.283507.jpg  
Old 06-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #19

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ROBERTELEE View Post
Looks like a lot of fun guys! I need to go soon
July 6-8, I posted it on MUD
Old 06-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #20
LostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: US Forest Service Wildland Firefighter
Name: Micah
LostCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Finally getting to post my pics. Some may be copies of others, just from different angles.

That is all.