Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Hurricane Issac

Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I-10 at LaPlace

Picture no work for me at work.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #22
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I-10 at LaPlace

Damn that's pretty crazy. I've been thinking of jumping in my truck and riding around to see if there are any places like that around here. The wind is just so bad here.

Edit: I forgot to mention. Free carwash!! lol

Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #24
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is out the front door at work. Not real bad just a lot of wind.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #25
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Damn that's pretty crazy. I've been thinking of jumping in my truck and riding around to see if there are any places like that around here. The wind is just so bad here.

Edit: I forgot to mention. Free carwash!! lol

Yeah, I drove to a friends place and it was pretty eeery
Old 08-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #26
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Yeah, I drove to a friends place and it was pretty eeery
Some of my friends tried to get about 10 blocks over to my place and couldn't make it in their SUV with all the crap on the roads down in Gretna...bummer for me cause I'd love to know how the house is doing...
Old 08-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #27
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Some of my friends tried to get about 10 blocks over to my place and couldn't make it in their SUV with all the crap on the roads down in Gretna...bummer for me cause I'd love to know how the house is doing...
I've got cable and internet still so if I find anything out i'll let you know
Old 08-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #28
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I've got cable and internet still so if I find anything out i'll let you know
Yeah-I'm watching the energy power map and a few other sites for local status info. I'm 50-50 on wanting to know what it looks like....I don't want to be thinking about what the house looks like while I'm flying...Ya know??
Old 08-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #29

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah-I'm watching the energy power map and a few other sites for local status info. I'm 50-50 on wanting to know what it looks like....I don't want to be thinking about what the house looks like while I'm flying...Ya know??
Yeah, I understand. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you all clear
Old 08-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #31
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks bad! I hope all of you guys stay safe.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #32

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Denham Springs, LA

Old 08-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #33

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Biloxi, MS

Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #34

Quote:
Biloxi, MS

Wow I was there maybe three weeks ago. That sucks looks different from when I was there.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #35
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
We finally lost power and it hasn't been back on. We have the generator running right now.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #36

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Still have power here. I'm waiting on this tree that keeps beating the side of my apartment to come down
Old 08-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #37
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
yall stay safe!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #38
Drew1287 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Drew
Drew1287's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still have power here. I'm waiting on this tree that keeps beating the side of my apartment to come down
Where you located? I'm work at the fire department in BR and am on duty.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #39

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew1287 View Post
Where you located? I'm work at the fire department in BR and am on duty.
At LSU, West Campus Apartments
Old 08-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #40
Drew1287 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Drew
Drew1287's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At LSU, West Campus Apartments
My station doesn't cover you but hope you fair well. Quite by i12 so far.