Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Hurricane Issac

Old 08-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #41
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I was out earlier, few trees down and a bunch of limb debris, but nothing major
Old 08-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #42
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
never had a single drop of rain where i live....
Old 08-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #44
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Some of my friends tried to get about 10 blocks over to my place and couldn't make it in their SUV with all the crap on the roads down in Gretna...bummer for me cause I'd love to know how the house is doing...
Hey man I'm headed home tomorrow and I'll try to check it out for you if I can get there.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #45
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
My brother in law's house got blown away in St. Bernard Parish out by Tony's restaraunt.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #46
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Congrats??
thank you.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #47
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
My brother in law's house got blown away in St. Bernard Parish out by Tony's restaraunt.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #48
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I have a hurricane named after me. FUCK YEAH!

Stay safe out there guys.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #49
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Hey man I'm headed home tomorrow and I'll try to check it out for you if I can get there.
Don't work too hard at it. If you can see anything from Belle Chasse highway that'd be cool but otherwise don't go outta your way..I should be able to get there tmrw afternoon/evening.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #50
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Stay safe guys and I hope there is no more flooding.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #51
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the worst of it is behind us. No rain in Baton Rouge at the moment. The eye is still about 25 miles south of us.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #52
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hope everyone is alright. I am on the Gulf side of FL right now getting ready to drive across country back to CA, but we're getting some great surf here the last 3 days...we got pounded with rain but not much else.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #53

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane is gone and the sun is out but there is still water everywhere. Right now the damn on the Tangipahoa River is about to break so it's mandatory evacuations in Tangipahoa right now.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #54
Only guarantess in life are paying taxes and dying
YoDuh is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
YoDuh's Tacoma Gallery
Fords always like to follow for some reason! Lol. This was on a back road where a huge lake overflowed and came up almost over the tires on my buddys Duramax. I'm surpirsed the Ford even made it, his whole front bumper went under at one point.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #55

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDuh View Post
Fords always like to follow for some reason! Lol. This was on a back road where a huge lake overflowed and came up almost over the tires on my buddys Duramax. I'm surpirsed the Ford even made it, his whole front bumper went under at one point.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #56

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Middendorf's

Old 08-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #57
Only guarantess in life are paying taxes and dying
YoDuh is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
YoDuh's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it was crazy! I'm glad I didn't take the Yota, I probably wouldn't be able to make it through that!
Old 08-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #58
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
We rode it out in Hammond while on vacation. All my family is in Slidell and no water in houses but power was out. Got 60 gallons of gas for the generator. We left yesterday to head back home in Tn. Moved after Katrina and wish more of my family would move up here and not have to deal with them. Stay safe everybody.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #59
MwC73 is a name known to allMwC73 is a name known to allMwC73 is a name known to allMwC73 is a name known to allMwC73 is a name known to allMwC73 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Mike
MwC73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Hurricane is gone and the sun is out but there is still water everywhere. Right now the damn on the Tangipahoa River is about to break so it's mandatory evacuations in Tangipahoa right now.

At 10:30 or 11 am we were told the dam had breached and that we had 90 minutes to get out before the water would be there. The Tanipahoa river is already flooded here, so it was crazy trying to grab what we could and get out. Turns out it had not failed ,but stood a 50 percent chance of failing. So I could have lived without the 90minute timeline miscommunication , it scared the hell out of me.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #60
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I-10 at LaPlace

Wow! My Bible study group is supposed to go there Saturday to help clean up. I assume the water is down by now