Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Off roading in Central Louisiana

Old 09-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Off roading in Central Louisiana

I want to do a little off roading. I only have a stock prerunner (no locker) so nothing serious. Does anyone know of some trails near Clinton/St.Francisville or around Hammond/Covington/mandeville area?
Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
idk man, look up Cajun Yotas on Facebook, a ton of us are on there
Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Link's in my sig
Old 09-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thanks!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
LostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the roughLostCajun is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: US Forest Service Wildland Firefighter
Name: Micah
LostCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Evan, are you in the florida parishes, or central LA. Just curious b/c your tread title says cenla, but the places you asked about are northshore.

I am in Alexandria, so if you are ever in this area, there are a few places i can put you on, most on the National Forest. Just let me know, I'm usually up for a ride if not doing anything else.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCajun View Post
Evan, are you in the florida parishes, or central LA. Just curious b/c your tread title says cenla, but the places you asked about are northshore.

I am in Alexandria, so if you are ever in this area, there are a few places i can put you on, most on the National Forest. Just let me know, I'm usually up for a ride if not doing anything else.
I currently live in Hammond, but my parents live in East Feliciana. I go home on the weekends. So, I was thinking there would probably something near mandeville or covington, which I'm pretty close to here.