Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sunday Wrencher-30Sept

Old 09-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Sunday Wrencher-30Sept

I'm gunna be putting my AALs in and fitting my LCA skids/reinstalling my skids on Sunday. The garage is full of crap from my shed that collapsed during the storm, but we can find space if anyone else has work they need to do.
We can throw some stuff on the grill and hang out once the work is done. The wife and kid are gone for the weekend, so we can watch whatever football is on- Let me know if anyone is coming!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Tacomanater21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
Tacomanater21's Tacoma Gallery
man if you wouldnt be so far i would deff be down!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make this, depends on how much I tailgate at the game Saturday
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Still at it? Want some help? Didn't check until kinda late