Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Anyone want to trade Bowflex gym for UWS box?

Old 10-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to trade Bowflex gym for UWS box?

I have a Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym that is taking up room that will be needed for our baby. I am looking to sell it, but was wondering if anyone would want to trade it for a UWS box? Only thing I want it to be is black and in generally good condition.

I am in Lafourche.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Does it work fine?
Old 10-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you are interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3331854921.html
Old 10-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #6

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I would assume it's normal "stretching" on the rods. They aren't straight up anymore, but they still have the same tension. No a big deal IMO. I am not really interested in driving towards Texas though :-P I'm about 5 hours away from the border.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you selling it for?
Old 12-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #8

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna bump this.

I'm taking both cash and trade offers. Would take a gun trade or cash... others trade ideas are welcome. It is disassembled now.