Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

2nd Annual Sicily Island December Run (12/28-30)

Old 12-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #81
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. Then yea, it should be a straight up swap.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #82
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Matt, I'll be driving up from Nola as well since I'll be down for the holidays. If you wantnto get together and caravan up let me know. I'm also gnna see about regearing my rear over the break if you want to get hands on with some toyota axles. Am I right in asumming that I xsn just swap the carrier from one axle to another?
I'm game for both. After I get off work tomorrow I'll be free in til next Friday.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #83
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
When does Tech get out Wes?
Old 12-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #84
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Tech? As I'm the guys who gave up bowl game because they are to good lmao?!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #85
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, that would be them
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #86
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Went ahead and ordered the last of the parts for my dirt bike that's been sitting for a year. Hopefully I can knock that out over the xmas break and bring it with me to SI!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #87
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Not sure. I think 2 Fridays from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Tech? As I'm the guys who gave up bowl game because they are to good lmao?!
Fuck you. #1 Scoring offense in the NCAA.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #88

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Went ahead and ordered the last of the parts for my dirt bike that's been sitting for a year. Hopefully I can knock that out over the xmas break and bring it with me to SI!
Sweet!

Quote:
No, fuck your Athletic Director
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #89
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not sure. I think 2 Fridays from now.

#1 scoring and not a damn thing to show for it hahaha!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #90
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely go if I didnt have to work! looks like fun
Old 12-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #91

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks dude, maybe next time
Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #92

May be going guys. I have to get some repairs done to my baby first so I will let you all know last minute if I go or not.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #93
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Something besides brakes?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #94

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be in da port on Friday!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
Something besides brakes?
Yea some motor repairs. Like Bowen said going up north to let Yokem Toyota handle it.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #96

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Should be wheeling 2 nights from now!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:52 AM   #97
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. I cant wait. I need to get packed up tonight so I can leave straight from work.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #99

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures

Ghetto Tent

Old 12-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #100

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery