Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Help me help you help others!!!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
Help me help you help others!!!

Alright everyone I started a group on Facebook for us Toyota fanatics in the northern Louisiana area to meet and do as we please. I'm really hoping to get this group started up and having a good community full of great people where we can all meet and plan rides and share photos. The group is called Ark-La-Tex Toyodas and I hope You guys can join in! Link is posted below.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/584277338256132/

All are welcome and I appreciate the support. Started working on a decal but I could really use some input from other members!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Help me help you help others!!!-image.jpg  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
Bistineau is on a distinguished road
Bistineau's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care to get into the Facebook thing. What's wrong with just doing it on this site? Is there another way to access the group besides F/B? I live in the ArkLaTex, too, so I may be interested in meeting with area Tacoma owners. To share ideas. I'm a new member here, so just now starting to look around on the site.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:35 AM   #3

Well to be honest, there's only 2 other member besides myself so far but ill make a post one here. Where you located around here?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bistineau View Post
I don't care to get into the Facebook thing. What's wrong with just doing it on this site? Is there another way to access the group besides F/B? I live in the ArkLaTex, too, so I may be interested in meeting with area Tacoma owners. To share ideas. I'm a new member here, so just now starting to look around on the site.
What are your plans for the weekend of march 1st-3rd?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
. Where you located around here?
Right at the Lake of my user name on here, I can look over my shoulder and see the water. I live on the west side of the lake in Bossier Parish. Haven't really planned anything for the weekend yet, just whatever comes up I guess. Why, whatcha got in mind?
Old 02-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Right at the Lake of my user name on here, I can look over my shoulder and see the water. I live on the west side of the lake in Bossier Parish. Haven't really planned anything for the weekend yet, just whatever comes up I guess. Why, whatcha got in mind?
Well, Friday mid day were leaving to meet some other members for an offroad trip to ride some trails and hang out through Sunday. It's in Sicily island just south of Monroe. It's my first time going with the group and it should be a good time. Here's the thread with details and random bs. You should join us. You can follow me out there http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lou...ml#post6497012
Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
Kinda short notice to prepare for an outing like this. Gonna be in Vicksburg till 5 that day on business so I will be heading home when I get done there. Probably won't get home till 9 or 10 that night. Y'all have fun with out me maybe catch ya on another outing.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #8

It all good. Wish you could go man. But I understand. Duty calls. There will definitely be future trips.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kinda short notice to prepare for an outing like this. Gonna be in Vicksburg till 5 that day on business so I will be heading home when I get done there. Probably won't get home till 9 or 10 that night. Y'all have fun with out me maybe catch ya on another outing.
If you're gonna be in Vicksburg just head south when you get off
Old 02-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
If you're gonna be in Vicksburg just head south when you get off
This is true. Just bring clothes.