Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: March 1st-3rd

Old 02-27-2013, 04:46 AM   #321
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
WHAAAATEVAAA BRAHHH!!!! Nah j/j i remember. It was mostly that afternoon when it was fresh that it was givin everybody trouble
Old 02-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #322
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
It was sloppy as owl shit out there on Friday
Old 02-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #323
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about removing my swaybar Friday night when I get there. Would that help anything besides flex? Handling?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #324
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. It will only let the suspension flex more. The handling will actually be worse. It rides a hell of alot smoother because the wheels will move independently rather than being linked together with the sway bar. It just allows the suspension to soak up bumps better.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #325
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
You might get more traction in certain situations when one of the front tires would normally be off the ground.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
You might get more traction in certain situations when one of the front tires would normally be off the ground.
That's what I was thinking. I might try it just to see. It comes off in no time so it's not a big deal.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #327
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of doing it for Mardi Krawl, but it involves a little more effort with my aftermarket skid
Old 02-28-2013, 07:20 AM   #328

Quote:
I was thinking of doing it for Mardi Krawl, but it involves a little more effort with my aftermarket skid
I that would take a little more time. Mines just wide open.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #329
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't really think it will give a 2wd more traction. 4wd, yes because it gives you a better opportunity to get a pulling wheel on the ground but a 2wd needs all the flex in the rear. But it definitely won't do any harm by taking it off.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #330

I'm all packed up. Now I am just hoping I can get away from work when I want to tomorrow. A couple things came up so I'm going to try to knock them out in the morning and get out of there around noon.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #331
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Still good for meeting up at 2 or do we need to back it up a bit?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #332
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I might end up leaving early so I can catch a nap before everybody rolls in (yea right). But for real I gotta try to sleep a bit.... It's gonna be a long day for me!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #333

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might end up leaving early so I can catch a nap before everybody rolls in (yea right). But for real I gotta try to sleep a bit.... It's gonna be a long day for me!!!
Don't leave early, roll in da convoy!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #334
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
How bout y'all leave earlier!! I get out of work at 9 and if I sit around the house till 2 I'm gonna fall asleep by 12!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:05 AM   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Still good for meeting up at 2 or do we need to back it up a bit?
As of right now I'm still good for 2. But I'll let you know if shit hits the fan.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #336
AirForceTacoma08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2 MXS
Name: Adan
AirForceTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
alright guys wont be able to make it friday but i meet up with you guys on saturday if possible?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #337

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForceTacoma08 View Post
alright guys wont be able to make it friday but i meet up with you guys on saturday if possible?
Sounds good man. You have directions to the park and everything