Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: March 1st-3rd

Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #21
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Yea I would definitely rather something happen 3 hrs from home than 7-8 hrs away.
It'll be a good first offroad run for the supercharger

Quote:
I've thought about it, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've made it this long without one lol.
Yeah, I understand. I need to remember to post in the swamp more
Old 02-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
2 weeks out bump!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #23
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
i sure hope im not gonna be the only 5 lugger rockin around out there!
Old 02-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #24

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
i sure hope im not gonna be the only 5 lugger rockin around out there!
You'll probably be the only 5-lug that Sicily has ever seen
Old 02-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #25
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
You'll probably be the only 5-lug that Sicily has ever seen
Lol. Nah I'd put it in the same class as the Nissan or maybe a little better.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #26

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. Nah I'd put it in the same class as the Nissan or maybe a little better.
You mean this Nissan?

Old 02-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #27
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ha! Yep that's the one.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha! Yep that's the one.
Went over to Roger's to wire up my lightbar and he showed me the Sicily Island video and there's an awesome one of you pulling that GMC up main drag
Old 02-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #29

Quote:
Went over to Roger's to wire up my lightbar and he showed me the Sicily Island video and there's an awesome one of you pulling that GMC up main drag
Lol yea it's on youtube. I think roger posted it in the last sicily thread. I would like to have the one of me in the mud pit when I hit the wall.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #30

Hopefully these new tires I'm getting will help a bit. I think it'll be fun in my little mud buggy.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #31

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol yea it's on youtube. I think roger posted it in the last sicily thread. I would like to have the one of me in the mud pit when I hit the wall.
This is the long one he's been editing for forever. And it's still not "done" according to him
Old 02-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #32

Quote:
Hopefully these new tires I'm getting will help a bit. I think it'll be fun in my little mud buggy.
Hopefully it won't be near as sloppy as it was the last time. It's way more fun when it's dry. You can do more difficult trails without constantly worrying about sliding off into a tree or something.

Quote:
This is the long one he's been editing for forever. And it's still not "done" according to him
Oh ok. The one he posted was really short, so I must have seen a different version.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #33

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hopefully it won't be near as sloppy as it was the last time. It's way more fun when it's dry. You can do more difficult trails without constantly worrying about sliding off into a tree or something.

Oh ok. The one he posted was really short, so I must have seen a different version.
Yeah, this one is about 10-12 minutes. I'll try to get him to post it
Old 02-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #34

Quote:
Yeah, this one is about 10-12 minutes. I'll try to get him to post it
Ok
Old 02-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #35

PS. To anyone in shreveport who is going or wanting to go. i work at bass pro and get a 40% discount on all bass pro brands including camping products so if anyone needs a hookup let PM me and we can figure something out.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #36

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PS. To anyone in shreveport who is going or wanting to go. i work at bass pro and get a 40% discount on all bass pro brands including camping products so if anyone needs a hookup let PM me and we can figure something out.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #37
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Working on the compilation as we speak! oh yea... it's about 18min long!! lol It takes a while to encode on the comp and it's gonna take a shit-ton of time to upload to youtube!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #38

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
Working on the compilation as we speak! oh yea... it's about 18min long!! lol It takes a while to encode on the comp and it's gonna take a shit-ton of time to upload to youtube!
Well I just sent ya the list so you should be good to go!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #39
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
iMovie says 6hrs to go!!!! Youtube is another story!!!!!!!!! FML
Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
iMovie says 6hrs to go!!!! Youtube is another story!!!!!!!!! FML