Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: March 1st-3rd

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #41
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
iMovie says 6hrs to go!!!! Youtube is another story!!!!!!!!! FML
Awesome! I know exactly what you mean. I have a few more gopro videos that I want to put up but don't feel like dealing with uploading them to YouTube. Plus it uses up almost all of the bandwidth so the Internet is stupid slow till it finishes.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #42
AirForceTacoma08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2 MXS
Name: Adan
AirForceTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
im down to go!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #43
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForceTacoma08 View Post
im down to go!
I'm assuming you are stationed at Barksdale?
Old 02-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I'm assuming you are stationed at Barksdale?
yes i am! lol
Old 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #45
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'm from Shreveport and still spend summers up there. Maybe you and Minnis12 can convoy down together
Old 02-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #46

Quote:
Nice! I'm from Shreveport and still spend summers up there. Maybe you and Minnis12 can convoy down together
that sounds cool!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #47

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post up some directions for you since the park is kinda hard to find.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #48

Quote:
I'll post up some directions for you since the park is kinda hard to find.
thnx man!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #49

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Directions: From Sicily Island to Park
From the intersection of US 425, head west on LA 8
Right on LA 916 (Turnoff is just after the Tractor Dealership)
Left on LA 915
Left on LA 913 and Immediate right on LA 915.
Follow LA 915 all the way down, the road will turn to dirt and after a while the park will be on your left

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S...=us&mra=ls&z=9
Old 02-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #50
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
What all needs to be brought besides basic camping equipment? Is there a store nearby that y'all go to if needed or do I grab everything before I go?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #51

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Tent
Sleeping bag
pillow
Food for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning
$40 Cash Minimum(This is the park fee to wheel/camp for the weekend $40 Driver $10 for riders)
Clothes you are willing to get dirty
Drinks
Recovery Gear if you have it. Most of us have shackles/straps we can loan you.
Any camp supplies that will make life easier (table/etc.)

Optional
Extra Gas (There is a gas station in town but it isn't a name brand)
Air Compressor (In case you decide to air down. The more we have the quicker we can fill up the tires)
Garden hose (There is an area to hose off your truck but the hoses aren't very long. If someone can bring one that would be awesome)

Also, there is a bathhouse for you to shower/brush your teeth so bring any toiletries you want.

I'll try to add anything else on here as I think of it
Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #52

Alright sounds good. Do we make daily beer runs?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #53

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
As far as food goes here's my plan.

Friday
Dinner: Hamburgers or Hot dogs and chips

Saturday
Breakfast: Granola Bars/Pop Tarts
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Hamburgers/Hot Dogs again?

Sunday
Breakfast: Granola Bars/Pop Tarts
Lunch: SNACK SHACK!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #54

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
Alright sounds good. Do we make daily beer runs?
You can but it's kinda a ways. I'd just say bring it with you if you have the space
Old 02-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #55

Sounds good. I'm stoked. No better way to spend my birthday weekend.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #56

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
Sounds good. I'm stoked. No better way to spend my birthday weekend.
Nice, you still trying to tow something down?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #57

Idk. My rhino has been actin up the past few weeks and I need to take it to the shop but I gotta buy tires for my truck first. If I can fix it or get it in the shop this week I will.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #58
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted the Sicily compilation!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #59

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKNFd...3X-wuVns11OnZg
Old 02-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #60

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Love the video Roger!

Products Discussed in this Thread