Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: March 1st-3rd

Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sicily Island: March 1st-3rd

So I know everyone's itching to get back out to Sicily Island and do some more wheeling so here's your chance! I'll be headed up Friday afternoon. Probably leave Baton Rouge around 2-2:30. So who's in?

Going:
1. jbmccul +2
2. rmarqu2 +1-2
3. Minnis12
4. Don C.
5. AirForceTacoma08

Maybe:
1. wesrunner
2. Sje1124
3. Southern01taco
4. Brunes
5. Jerid A.
6. Schyler B.
7. Hodges

Pics from the last trip

Old 02-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said... Count me in!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
Like I said... Count me in!
Gotcha dude!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I might come out there.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, im off this weekend as of now, i might be able to come for a night
Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #6
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DON'T LIE.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #7

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
I might come out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Hmm, im off this weekend as of now, i might be able to come for a night

It would be good to see you again Sean!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post

It would be good to see you again Sean!

Yeah life has been pretty crazy lately with another baby on the way and buying a new car and working all the time...
Old 02-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah life has been pretty crazy lately with another baby on the way and buying a new car and working all the time...
Well congrats on the new baby man! You gotta sneak away and come wheel before the baby comes
Old 02-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #10

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well congrats on the new baby man! You gotta sneak away and come wheel before the baby comes
Thank man! Haha yeah if i can i deff will
Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank man! Haha yeah if i can i deff will
Awesome, let us know! We've missed your pics on CY
Old 02-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #12
Team 4Runner

What's going on on CY? Yall need to post here more. I no longer have a FB.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
What's going on on CY? Yall need to post here more. I no longer have a FB.
Neither does Sean, or Brad. Y'all are dropping like flies
Old 02-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #14
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe. I'm still trying to get everything buttoned up on this supercharger. Plus a bunch of other things. I actually have been kinda prepping for mardi-krawl, so if I can get everything done early enough, then I'll ride out there.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #15

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I'm a maybe. I'm still trying to get everything buttoned up on this supercharger. Plus a bunch of other things. I actually have been kinda prepping for mardi-krawl, so if I can get everything done early enough, then I'll ride out there.
Awesome. Think of this as a Pre-Krawl, you can figure out what isn't working right before you head up to northern Alabama. Hopefully we'll see you out there!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #17

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah too much BS on there and I had some crazy stalker chick....
All you non Facebook people should just make an account with your screenname and only post on CY
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #18
Team 4Runner

Thinking about it
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #19

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #20
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome. Think of this as a Pre-Krawl, you can figure out what isn't working right before you head up to northern Alabama. Hopefully we'll see you out there!
Yea I would definitely rather something happen 3 hrs from home than 7-8 hrs away.

Quote:
All you non Facebook people should just make an account with your screenname and only post on CY
I've thought about it, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've made it this long without one lol.