Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Good Places to Ride in North Louisiana?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Good Places to Ride in North Louisiana?

Is there anywhere good to ride around Ruston? I know there is swamp field but anything else?
Old 02-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Is there anywhere good to ride around Ruston? I know there is swamp field but anything else?
Everywhere up there is private land I'm pretty sure, you have Sicily Island ORV, Superlift, and Barnwell Mountain all about 2-3 hours away