Pre-runner sicily island?

Old 04-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
CAJUN
Adamhanson is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SrA
Name: Adam
Adamhanson's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-runner sicily island?

i have a 07 Pre-runner with terra grapplers and i was wondering if i went up to catahoula park if i would survive.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes but do not go alone, even if you have a winch. It would be way better if you went with someone that knows a little about the park because you can get into some serious trouble real quick, if you don't know where you are going.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
CAJUN

When is going to be the next group trip? im based at keesler afb and want to get the taco a little dirty. oh and thanks for the advice.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No problem. Honestly I don't really know. We usually go every couple of months and we went in February so I'm sure another trip is going to pop up soon.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
CAJUN

Sounds good man. Appreciate the help.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for another trip in mid to late May
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #7

Late may, LLK is talking about going to superlift and I'm trying my best to make that. So if I did go back to Sicily, I would rather go in late June or maybe mid July.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me. I'd definitely rather do a Superlift trip
Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #9

Yea me too because I've never been. If you haven't seen the thread on mud, there's talk about going Memorial Day weekend, kind of a pre-SCC run.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not on MUD much. I still need to pay my LLK dues.....
Old 04-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #11

Ah ok I gotcha.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Hmmm..Superlift....Maybe my truck will be fixed by then....=(
Hopefully so. Whats the ETA on that?
Old 04-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #15
Hollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to beholdHollywood1 is a splendid one to behold

Hollywood1's Tacoma Gallery
I have been to superlift 3 times and it is awsome. I have never been to sicily island but would like to go with some toyota's cuz the jeepers i hang with get angry when i show them up!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
MagneticTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: AT2
Name: Kiel
MagneticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for a trip. Never been so going with a group would be preferable
Old 05-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #17

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
We should have something in the works for June
Old 05-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #18
AnewKINDofFEELIN is on a distinguished road
Name: Billy
AnewKINDofFEELIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood1 View Post
I have been to superlift 3 times and it is awsome. I have never been to sicily island but would like to go with some toyota's cuz the jeepers i hang with get angry when i show them up!
This is apparently somewhat common. An ex of mine is dating a Jeep owner. Apparently he has her convinced that a Tacoma doesn't belong on the same trails as his 4-door Jeep....
Old 05-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #19
CAJUN

Lets get soem dates together when we can make a trip. have not been to sicily island yet and really itching to go.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #20

We're planning an Superlift trip in early June so it'll have to be after that.

Here is the thread for the superlift trip, anyone is welcome to go.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lou...une-6-9-a.html