Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Lafayette Meet and Greet: May 11

Old 05-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #21
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Finals.....
FAWK!! I was thinking of going down there but not if that is going on.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
FAWK!! I was thinking of going down there but not if that is going on.
Next weekend will be crazy though
Old 05-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #23
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Next weekend will be crazy though
What's next weekend?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
The weekend after finals
Old 05-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #25

Quote:
The weekend after finals
Wow really is that what it is?? Lol I mean like a big party or what?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #26
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery

depending on the time we roll through on our way to Miami, maybe we'll crash ya'llz party We'll be in NOLA on the way back from May 20-24.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #27

Do it!!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post

depending on the time we roll through on our way to Miami, maybe we'll crash ya'llz party We'll be in NOLA on the way back from May 20-24.
That would be awesome to meet up with y'all. I'll add the address to the OP for you
Old 05-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #29

Quote:
That would be awesome to meet up with y'all. I'll ass the address to the OP for you
that's awesome Bowen!!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:17 PM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
So who all's coming. Have 3 yeses and 4 maybees on Facebook so far
Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #31
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Me..unless I have problems and my truck is still off the ground
Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #32

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Putting the new suspension on?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #33
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Whhatt tacos in Lafayette? This is new
Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #34

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Whhatt tacos in Lafayette? This is new
They're everywhere dude
Old 05-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #35
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They're everywhere dude
I wouldn't quite say everywhere..altho i seem to be more old guys driving tacos than our age. Lol

And yes..I now have all the tools needed to replace the suspension myself. (Thinkin about a all out brawl tomorrow night since it may rain the next few days)
Old 05-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #36
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
well, I got out of work early today and we hit the road at 11am. So I've already passed Lafayette...we just stopped in gulfport, MS for the night.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #37
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
I wouldn't quite say everywhere..altho i seem to be more old guys driving tacos than our age. Lol

And yes..I now have all the tools needed to replace the suspension myself. (Thinkin about a all out brawl tomorrow night since it may rain the next few days)
I've only really since this one kid with a new taco with a 6 inch lift. Wish I had that.
Yeah, there are a lot of old dudes that drive em
Old 10-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #38
jjmartinson is on a distinguished road
jjmartinson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I am new to the area. I wanted to see if you would recommend a place around that can set up my OME springs on Bilsteins.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #39
Mechanically Goofy

LCA(Lafayette Customs) on bertrand does some top notch stuff. They do lifts and all sorts of custom things. Bit expensive obviously..
Old 05-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #40
whispykrispy is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
whispykrispy's Tacoma Gallery
I got my first vehicle (07 trd sport) on Mother's Day and am new to the tacoma world and am wondering if there will be any meets soon and if so where