Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Lafayette Meet and Greet: May 11

Old 05-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Lafayette Meet and Greet: May 11

hey everyone, we're having a Meet and Greet in Lafayette on Saturday May 11th at 11:30 at the Walk-On's on Kaliste Saloom. Hope to see some of y'all out there.

Walk-On's Bistreaux and Bar
2336 Kaliste Saloom Rd
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 706-7433
Old 05-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to make this. Although I will probably be on my bike if I do.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
I may be able to make this. Although I will probably be on my bike if I do.
All good, head on down for some brews!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
All good, head on down for some brews!
Ha well with that being said I might want to take the truck then.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #5

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha well with that being said I might want to take the truck then.
You can always bring the little car. We won't make too much fun of you
Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #6

Hey 30mpg's make fun of that lol!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #7

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey 30mpg's make fun of that lol!
15.5 son!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #8

Quote:
15.5 son!
Truck= about 15
Car= 30-32
Bike= anywhere from 38-42 depends on how I ride her that dau
Old 05-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Damn eco-loving hippie
Old 05-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Damn eco-loving hippie
Nah I would drive my truck everywhere if I could afford it lol. The bike it's just a pay off for having such a bad ass bike. As far as the car goes all the miles go on it to and from work rather than my truck.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah I would drive my truck everywhere if I could afford it lol. The bike it's just a pay off for having such a bad ass bike. As far as the car goes all the miles go on it to and from work rather than my truck.
And the car is a badass bike hauler
Old 05-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #12

Quote:
And the car is a badass bike hauler
Moutain bike that's all it hauls. My motorcycle I ride it not haul it like some of these others out there lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #13

Speaking of that we hitting some trails at the next off road meet?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Speaking of that we hitting some trails at the next off road meet?
Yeah, there are a ton of trails up around Shreveport, Lincoln Parish Park in Ruston and the Kisatchie trails
Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Yeah, there are a ton of trails up around Shreveport, Lincoln Parish Park in Ruston and the Kisatchie trails
We can hit some of the Kasatchie ones when the meet comes around.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
For sure. I'm going to superlift the 6-9th of June for razorback ramble
Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #17

Quote:
For sure. I'm going to superlift the 6-9th of June for razorback ramble
tell me more? That sounds interesting. I wouldn't participate but I'd watch.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tell me more? That sounds interesting. I wouldn't participate but I'd watch.
It's just like Mardi Krawl or SCC, just a bunch of Yotas at the park
Old 05-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #19

Quote:
It's just like Mardi Krawl or SCC, just a bunch of Yotas at the park
I'll get back to you on that one. So in other news what is going on in BR this weekend?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll get back to you on that one. So in other news what is going on in BR this weekend?
Finals.....