Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

FEELER: Sicily Island May 31st - June 2nd

View Poll Results: What date works better for you?
May 31-June 2 5 55.56%
June 7-9 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'm out until my truck gets fixed and at least late Jun. I'd rather a Jul trip tho for Sicily.

And we'll have to set up another Superlift trip once I have my rig back and set up...
That sucks dude. I think I would rather a july trip as well. And I'm definitely going to SCC in October.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #23
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
What are you drivin now?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #25
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Man that's to bad you have to ride a bike around all day...
Old 05-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #27
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Wait, wtf happened to going to superlift for RR?
Still hoping to make that. There was just a group that wanted to go to SI soon
Old 05-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #28
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My CBR. Ordered some gucci rain gear (Froggs Toggs...No ACTUAL gucci) that works great...
What happened to the Ford?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #29
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah....Makes me wanna cry.

Fer joy.
Lol. Yea I just started riding mine again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Still hoping to make that. There was just a group that wanted to go to SI soon
Oh ok. Well either weekend, I won't be able to go because I definitely can't go to Sicily island one weekend then make the trip to Arkansas the next. My truck would hate me.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
But you could do one or the other right?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #31

Oh yea. Out of the 2 though, I would rather make the trip to superlift, mainly because I've never been and all I keep hearing is how awesome the park is.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #33

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Oh yea. Out of the 2 though, I would rather make the trip to superlift, mainly because I've never been and all I keep hearing is how awesome the park is.
Yeah, I hear it's awesome. It's just a hell of a lot cheaper for me to go to SI

Quote:
Insurance only pays for that for 30 days from the accident since my truck was not drivable. And since the body shop kinda slow rolled me, I ran outta rental coverage.
I'm calling another shop tmrw to see about getting there.
Sucks. You should be covered until the truck's fixed
Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #34
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off the 31st and 1st. I don't find out about that Sunday until the next schedule posts but fuck it ill just power through it if I have work! It won't be until 7pm anyways.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:19 AM   #35

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
I'm off the 31st and 1st. I don't find out about that Sunday until the next schedule posts but fuck it ill just power through it if I have work! It won't be until 7pm anyways.
Just gonna have to be more coffee than Jack on Saturday night
Old 05-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #36
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
Hey he can mix baileys with that coffee if need be. Nothin wrong with been going over at work.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #37
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe 10 years ago, but I don't have that kind of drinking stamina nowadays!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #38

Ok so I changed my mind. I'm down for a Sicily trip. I just don't have the money to go to Arkansas right now. Either of those weekends are fine with me but would rather June 6-9.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #39
RedStickT4R is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
RedStickT4R's Tacoma Gallery
At what point will the date be picked and set in stone?