Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

FEELER: Sicily Island May 31st - June 2nd

View Poll Results: What date works better for you?
May 31-June 2 5 55.56%
June 7-9 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #121
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Wes has a cracked front bumper light and small dent to go with that.
My lights are good. Just a few dents. Backed into a stump on big sandy while trying unstick hunter and matt. Nice dent on the back bumper. Look's like armor's on the list.

The 4runner wrecked shop this weekend though. Only trouble was at the bottom of west line where I found myself in some soup and I couldnt quite clear the bypass by where roger pulled cable.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #123
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
My lights are good. Just a few dents. Backed into a stump on big sandy while trying unstick hunter and matt. Nice dent on the back bumper. Look's like armor's on the list.

The 4runner wrecked shop this weekend though. Only trouble was at the bottom of west line where I found myself in some soup and I couldnt quite clear the bypass by where roger pulled cable.
Oh ok. Yea it did great considering the lack of grip you had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
I've got a bent tie rod to go with that and I need to pull my front wheels and figure out what else is rubbing since I already blew out all the mud.
Damn, that sucks. I still have yet to check my truck over. I'll probably start cleaning it this evening and then assess the damage. Do you have an idea of when you might have bent the tie rod?
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #124
hoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, that sucks. I still have yet to check my truck over. I'll probably start cleaning it this evening and then assess the damage. Do you have an idea of when you might have bent the tie rod?
No idea, its drivers side so I'm thinking it was dropping into the creek or coming down flat rock. But it got me home and I can park it while I'm in Nevada and fix it at at my buddy's when we get back so no big deal.

I just spent 2 hours blowing all the mud off the truck including pulling both the front tires to check for anymore damage. It's amazing where all I found mud, my brakes were completely packed even after a 200 mile trip. I still have several more hours of work before it approaches clean.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #125
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
No idea, its drivers side so I'm thinking it was dropping into the creek or coming down flat rock. But it got me home and I can park it while I'm in Nevada and fix it at at my buddy's when we get back so no big deal.

I just spent 2 hours blowing all the mud off the truck including pulling both the front tires to check for anymore damage. It's amazing where all I found mud, my brakes were completely packed even after a 200 mile trip. I still have several more hours of work before it approaches clean.
Approaches clean...LMAO. I'm still finding dirt in my rig and it's been MONTHS since I've been up there...
Old 06-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #126
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh ok. Yea a tie rod is fairly easy to change.

Yea I understand. That is why I said that I was going to start cleaning this evening. It will probably take me a couple of hours a day for the next few days with the pressure washer plus a couple of runs through the auto carwash to get it back where I want it hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Approaches clean...LMAO. I'm still finding dirt in my rig and it's been MONTHS since I've been up there...
Lol yep. When I was installing my skids the other day, I found a big chunk of mud on top of my frame. There is no telling how long it had been there.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #127
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Oh ok. Yea a tie rod is fairly easy to change.

Yea I understand. That is why I said that I was going to start cleaning this evening. It will probably take me a couple of hours a day for the next few days with the pressure washer plus a couple of runs through the auto carwash to get it back where I want it hahaha.

Lol yep. When I was installing my skids the other day, I found a big chunk of mud on top of my frame. There is no telling how long it had been there.
Yup ... Between the install of the bumpers and the stuff I've pulled off for the post accident repairs - Found lbs and lbs of mud. Gunna spend some time once I get the truck back cleaning...And then - I'm going to make it all a mess again!!