Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Free OEM Exhaust in NOLA Area

Old 05-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Free OEM Exhaust in NOLA Area

Check it out here. Only caveat - need to pick it up today, or tomorrow no later than noon. On West Bank in Harvey/Gretna.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
Taconola is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
Taconola's Tacoma Gallery
You wouldn't happen to still have this around would you? If so give me a call or text. I'll come get it today.

Pmed my cell phone number.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:11 AM   #3
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconola View Post
You wouldn't happen to still have this around would you? If so give me a call or text. I'll come get it today.

Pmed my cell phone number.
Sorry, Blake, but I no longer have it. When I moved away I left it with a coworker (who doesn't even have a Tacoma). He said he was either going to sell it on craigslist or take it to a nearby scrap metal place. You might search craigslist in NOLA?