Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: November 1-3

Old 10-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #161
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
If anyone has any questions feel free to post up in the thread or send me a PM. Also, for everyone that doesn't have my number let me know and I'll send it to you. Looking forward to meeting all the new guys and seeing some familiar faces out on the trails again
Trails can't be that hard if you're going there without sliders il goto the next meet next year
Old 10-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #162
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Trails can't be that hard if you're going there without sliders il goto the next meet next year
I'm riding shotgun, beer in hand. These trails would chew your babytruck up
Old 11-01-2013, 06:53 AM   #163
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you gonna be there? No. So don't make my schedule biyotch!!
That ginger's got some fire in him...
Old 11-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #164
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Ready????
Old 11-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #165
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #166
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd I wanna see somebody flipped over on their side this weekend
Old 11-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #167

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
This happened last time. Silly Jeeps

Old 11-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #168
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This happened last time. Silly Jeeps

Ouch!

Don't tell my wife about that, I'm hoping to bring the 4Runner next trip - she definitely would not approve!

David
Old 11-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #169

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Ouch!

Don't tell my wife about that, I'm hoping to bring the 4Runner next trip - she definitely would not approve!

David
No worries. I believe they were on Baby Steps which is a 4-5 trail. Doubt we'll be on anything that wild. I'd love to wheel with a 5th gen. Haven't seen one out on the trails yet
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #170
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No worries. I believe they were on Baby Steps which is a 4-5 trail. Doubt we'll be on anything that wild. I'd love to wheel with a 5th gen. Haven't seen one out on the trails yet
We still don't have the sliders on her 4Runner yet, expecting them "any day"....

She doesn't want to run it until the sliders are on, we'll be bringing my truck this trip.

She should have the first set of weld-on BAMF Sliders made for a 5th Gen.

Here it is as it sits for now:

I hate to admit it, but the little bit of wheeling I've done w/ it on some mild stuff that I've also run my truck through, it feels superior in pretty much every way....

David
Old 11-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #171

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I've got BAMF sliders sitting in my living room. Wasn't able to get them on in time for the trip. Which Tacoma are you bringing?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #172

Quote:
I've got BAMF sliders sitting in my living room. Wasn't able to get them on in time for the trip. Which Tacoma are you bringing?
Mine - 2012 DCSB OR, I gave the '07 DCSB Sport to my son.

David
Old 11-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #173

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Mine - 2012 DCSB OR, I gave the '07 DCSB Sport to my son.

David
Gotcha. Went looking for a build but couldn't find one
Old 11-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #174

Quote:
Gotcha. Went looking for a build but couldn't find one
Nothing real worthy of a build thread - stock truck, Bilstein 5100's set @ 0.85 w/ Eibach coils, ride rites and 5100's in the rear, relocated the trailer plug/air bag fills behind a flip up license plate, rear diff/e-locker breather mod behind the tail light, Mickey Thompson MTZ's 265/75R16 on factory rims.

Edit - BAMF sliders

David
Old 11-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #175

My truck and my son's truck last year, spring break trip to Ark:

My son is standing in the bed of Sport, I'm taking the picture - we were both running ATZ's then...

David
Old 11-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #176

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking trucks!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #177

Chainsaw fired right up, thank you fuel stabilizer!

Pulled a new chain from inventory, cleaned it filled w/ premix/bar oil. Husqvarna 455 Rancher will be along for the ride...

David
Old 11-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #178
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BAMF.... Hope they don't bend like mine did!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #179

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully not. Just downed a fifth of fireball. Things should get interesting
Old 11-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #180

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So a Jeep rolled again