Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Did I see you? (Louisiana)

Old 08-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Did I see you? (Louisiana)

I was driving down 55 south a few miles after Amite when I passed a blue Tacoma. It looked like a 09, had big tires and HIDs. Is that anyboody on here?
Old 08-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
Fester is on a distinguished road
Name: Roy
Fester's Tacoma Gallery
I got a blue Tacoma but no HIDs, I do drive 55 alot though.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Could be wrxRome or Blueanimal
Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan164 View Post
I was driving down 55 south a few miles after Amite when I passed a blue Tacoma. It looked like a 09, had big tires and HIDs. Is that anyboody on here?
All poo front bumper, satoshi grille with TRD in blue in the center?
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
If you mean after amite like Hammond then it was me