Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

New to the Tacoma scene. NOLA/BR

Old 10-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Taconola is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
Taconola's Tacoma Gallery
New to the Tacoma scene. NOLA/BR

Well everyone. Got an insane deal on an 08 2wd prerunner. Actually insane, not like omg 2k off of kbb!
BFG Mud Terrains are ordered through a friend(should be on by the end of the week) and a locker is in the works. 5100's in the next month.
Eventually some Konig countersteers
Some other small mods are in the works as well.

I'm 23, I just moved to Baton Rouge and I commute to New Orleans for work. School full time and work full time.

This is my first post on Tacoma world. Just thought I'd shout out to local people.
I'm actually looking for a place to hit some light mud and just test out the KM2's. I have never had a full fledged mud tire on any vehicle and would like to see how they handle.

I've seen a few spots off of river road by Lauberge, a construction area off of Perkins that was very muddy where they were clearing land and a few off of Nicholson that are definitely trespassing and jail worthy.

I've only had a 2wd Wrangler which is was very easy to get anywhere. I haven't had the chance to test the Tacomas limits so I can know what it can and can't do. Wouldnt mind have a buddy with a tow strap just in case.

Anyone have any suggestions/care to join?
Baton Rouge, New Orleans area, Lake Charles, Etc.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from north la. I'm in NOLA/BR quite often visiting the parents.

Check out Cajun Yotas group on Facebook. that's where most of us hangout.

And a buddy with a tow strap is a necessity.