Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island Photo Thread: November 1-3

Old 11-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #21
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #23

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Wut?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #24

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Silly Jeep, you can't nap there
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #25
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like alot of mud and hills on most the pics. Except that one trail with the 5 diamonds, that looked fun.
Because that is pretty much all there is up there, especially after a rain. You dont start seeing many rocks until you start wheeling on the more difficult trails.

So was the flop, simply, driver error? It looks like it is at the end of west line, on the bypass trail, that went around where I tried and failed to climb the really hard trail to the right. I think I see the small pine tree that I about caved my tailgate in, on.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #26

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Because that is pretty much all there is up there, especially after a rain. You dont start seeing many rocks until you start wheeling on the more difficult trails.

So was the flop, simply, driver error? It looks like it is at the end of west line, on the bypass trail, that went around where I tried and failed to climb the really hard trail to the right. I think I see the small pine tree that I about caved my tailgate in, on.
That sounds about right. I know we exited on west line. The flop was most likely driver error. The trail didn't look too difficult. He was on the easier of the 2 lines
Old 11-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #27

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like alot of mud and hills on most the pics. Except that one trail with the 5 diamonds, that looked fun.
Everyone's rigs were actually fairly clean until everyone decided to hit the mudhole
Old 11-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #28
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Everyone's rigs were actually fairly clean until everyone decided to hit the mudhole
wheres all the pics of your rig going cray? versa looked fun
Old 11-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #29
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
That sounds about right. I know we exited on west line. The flop was most likely driver error. The trail didn't look too difficult. He was on the easier of the 2 lines
I talked to the other jeep drivers about the roll over. They said it was kind of odd. He was going up the trail fine got on the throttle just a little to get through one of the ruts. Jeep bounced left, he corrected, it bounced right and rolled...

David
Old 11-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
wheres all the pics of your rig going cray? versa looked fun
I only went out for the night runs. Didn't want to hold all the 4x4's back and had more fun riding along on some of the tougher trails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
I talked to the other jeep drivers about the roll over. They said it was kind of odd. He was going up the trail fine got on the throttle just a little to get through one of the ruts. Jeep bounced left, he corrected, it bounced right and rolled...

David
Good to hear someone actually figured out what happened. Other than a little body damage and the oil leaking out of the top of the motor it shouldn't take much to get it back on the trails.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #31

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're a good man for that!
I'll save my trail days for when I get a 4x4
Old 11-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #32

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Finally uploading all the pictures off Kaleigh's phone
Old 11-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #33

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Even then you still can be the weak link. We were trail riding at night at barnwell and I had to tell Colin and them to either pick easier trails or tell me how to get back to camp cause I kept slowing em down on the hard ones due to being open/open.
Drive better.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #34

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #35

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #38

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna be waiting on that video!
Old 11-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #39
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple more, I will do them tomorrow .

my lense fogged up for some reason at the end of the day. and I just left my gopro on the whole time so I have to edit out all the waiting around

I wish I would have got the scoot but I had my camera off
Old 11-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post
I have a couple more, I will do them tomorrow .

my lense fogged up for some reason at the end of the day. and I just left my gopro on the whole time so I have to edit out all the waiting around
It was on all day?