Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island Photo Thread: November 1-3

Old 11-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #42
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna be waiting on that video!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #43
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple more, I will do them tomorrow .

my lense fogged up for some reason at the end of the day. and I just left my gopro on the whole time so I have to edit out all the waiting around

I wish I would have got the scoot but I had my camera off
Old 11-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #44
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post
I have a couple more, I will do them tomorrow .

my lense fogged up for some reason at the end of the day. and I just left my gopro on the whole time so I have to edit out all the waiting around
It was on all day?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #47

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't get up till 11:00 because of you and your damn firewater
Mississippi guy can't hang with the Cajuns
Old 11-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #49

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
true statement. I learned my lesson. Cajun firewater will give you on hell of a hangover.

I will just stick to my beer from now on
Didn't you take shots with us the second night?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #51

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah but the way I remember it you had a gun to my head.
If you say so
Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #52
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Almost forgot the pic of me high-centered on Flat Rock!