Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

3rd Annual Sicily Island Christmas Run: December 27-29

View Poll Results: What dates work best for you?
December 27-29 3 50.00%
January 3-5 1 16.67%
Both 1 16.67%
Other 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #42
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
I'll be there, there needs to be an old guy in a black truck keeping you kids out of trouble.
Be sure you have your walker and prune juice. Wouldn't want you to be irritable
Old 11-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #44
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Just ordered some warm weather gear!
Old 11-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #45
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Hopefully going on Tuesday to check out some campers to rent one for the trip. I think the wife is more excited than I am lol
Old 11-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #46
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Nice! Hopefully going on Tuesday to check out some campers to rent one for the trip. I think the wife is more excited than I am lol
Campers?

Even us old folks tent camp....

David
Old 11-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #47
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Campers?

Even us old folks tent camp....

David

Haha well with a pregnant wife and a 4 yr old coming with me a camper is a must.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #48
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha well with a pregnant wife and a 4 yr old coming with me a camper is a must.
Ok - pregnant wife and a 4 yr old, you get a pass....

Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

David
Old 12-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #49

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah we're looking forward to meeting all the new people...haven't been in 2 years because of my job. So this will be fun for us.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #50

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Have you decided which truck, or trucks, you're bringing David?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:17 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Have you decided which truck, or trucks, you're bringing David?
Probably will be my truck again - still don't have the sliders yet from BAMF for the 4Runner.

Shortly after the last time we were out there my front U joint went out in my truck - maybe that was the weird noise we were hearing....

David
Old 12-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #52

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Probably will be my truck again - still don't have the sliders yet from BAMF for the 4Runner.

Shortly after the last time we were out there my front U joint went out in my truck - maybe that was the weird noise we were hearing....

David
Sounds about right. And that was my one complaint about BAMF was his wait times. I ordered mine in November and didn't get them until May
Old 12-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #53
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #54

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouRunner2012 View Post
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Same. It should be a good time. You have any mods on your truck?
Old 12-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #55

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the camper rented....time to install my cb and redo my whole front end
Old 12-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #56

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got the camper rented....time to install my cb and redo my whole front end
I need to get my CB rewired
Old 12-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #58

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
CB wiring day?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #60

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I've got finals next week. Last one is Saturday night, but I'll be around for a few days after. Doesn't matter to me