Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Cajunyotas.com launch

Old 12-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Cajunyotas.com launch

Hey everyone. We're currently working on getting the Cajun Yotas forum up and running. It's not much now but I hope that over the next few weeks that many of you help make this a success and share your knowledge on both sites. Stay tuned for updates as it is still a work in progress.

Old 12-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Booooooo
Old 12-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Booooooo
U mad
Old 12-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
U mad
No. y u mad bro
Old 12-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #5

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Not mad. I'm stoked! Finally after 3 years this dream is starting to become a reality
Old 12-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what to do on the website.. but I left you a comment.
It's all I could figure out how to do.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #7
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Don't give in to the ginger
Old 12-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Comment where? And thanks!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
So who we're the original 6 members?
If I remember correctly, Me, You, Scott, Ronette, Carter. Maybe it was just 5
Old 12-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. We're having issues getting everything set up. I can't figure out how to let other people sign up
Old 12-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I went to sign up and couldn't find out how and it told me I had to be a member to leave a comment.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:05 AM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the kinks have been worked out and the forum is up and running. Also, if anyone is having problems logging in it appears that the site is changing spaces in usernames into dashes so, for example, if your username is supposed to be Cajun Yotas you will have to login as Cajun-Yotas