Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

3rd Annual Sicily Island Christmas Run Photo Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #21
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #22
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
I know I only got a small taste Friday evening, but I had an absolute blast!! Im really looking forward to the next meet.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:19 AM   #24
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So whats the trail damage report?
Old 12-31-2013, 06:35 AM   #25
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I cracked a mirror housing. Hunter snapped a cv.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM   #27
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
I cracked a mirror housing. Hunter snapped a cv.
Nice. What is the story on how the cv broke and did he get it changed? I'm also guessing that a tree got ahold of your mirror?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:14 AM   #28
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure he was spinning in mud and lost his 4wd. Just a clicking. We havnt changed it yet plan on gettin it this weekend. And yeah I was backing down short cut and cut a corner a little to sharp
Old 12-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
I got a few scratches....and a small dent where the top front passenger door apparently hit a tree....
Old 12-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #31
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm clean, no damage.

David
Old 01-01-2014, 06:51 AM   #32
johnny4jw is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnny
johnny4jw's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone just want to let all of you know Me and Eddie had a good time riding with ya"ll. we was in the jeeps. and if you have more pictures to post I would love to see them. Happy Trails.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:40 AM   #33
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny4jw View Post
Hey everyone just want to let all of you know Me and Eddie had a good time riding with ya"ll. we was in the jeeps. and if you have more pictures to post I would love to see them. Happy Trails.
We had a great time with ya'll as well. I wasn't going to post it, but now that you are here I guess I am going to have to load the videos my wife shot of you and Eddie saving my ass....

I'll try and get them posted later today.

David
Old 01-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #35
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
We had a great time with ya'll as well. I wasn't going to post it, but now that you are here I guess I am going to have to load the videos my wife shot of you and Eddie saving my ass....

I'll try and get them posted later today.

David

Thank goodness for Eddies winch....
Old 01-01-2014, 08:44 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Thank goodness for Eddies winch....
Yep! That was a scary drop-off!

I'm loading to YouTube right now, will post when they are ready.

David
Old 01-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #37

While I'm waiting for the winching video to process, here's the video my wife shot w/ her phone of Mountain Road in the mud. Doesn't look as bad in the video....

http://youtu.be/djN8z-m-oKg

David
Old 01-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #38

Here is the video of me getting winched out by Eddie:

http://youtu.be/iiHNjzWtX8Q

David
Old 01-01-2014, 09:30 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Good video of the winching

Are you saying you're not impressed with my wife's vertical videography on Mountain Rd?

David