Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

3rd Annual Sicily Island Christmas Run Photo Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #41
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazes9 View Post
Are you saying you're not impressed with my wife's vertical videography on Mountain Rd?

David
Haha not at all.....you just made mountain road look easy
Old 01-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #42
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
While I'm waiting for the winching video to process, here's the video my wife shot w/ her phone of Mountain Road in the mud. Doesn't look as bad in the video....

David
it never looks as bad in the video. all the video i shot was friday. i will edit and put it together next weekend.

someone please post the pics of Bowen's shortcut. i looked up the trail name it's Back out. lol
Old 01-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #43
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics and vid. Kinda jealous I did not go
Old 01-01-2014, 10:12 AM   #44
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Geaux LSU
Old 01-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #45
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Hey look I found one more video!

http://youtu.be/lyhkPunaou8

David
Old 01-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #46
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post
it never looks as bad in the video. all the video i shot was friday. i will edit and put it together next weekend.

someone please post the pics of Bowen's shortcut. i looked up the trail name it's Back out. lol
That was no fun
Old 01-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #47
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey look I found one more video!

http://youtu.be/lyhkPunaou8

David
Nothing to see here...
Old 01-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #48
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Nothing to see here...
Haha true true...on another note anyone have a pic of me getting pulled over that boulder?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #49
johnny4jw is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnny
johnny4jw's Tacoma Gallery
some good pictures And video. Me and Eddie was glad to help.
now did any one take a picture of me or Eddie on Mountain road ?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #50
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny4jw View Post
i didn't but i wish i would have took some video of Eddie giving her hell on mountain road
Old 01-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #51
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
When are you going to upload the video from Friday Greg?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #53
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
Ok... still looking forward to it. Lol
Old 01-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #55
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny4jw View Post
I have some. They're on Facebook but I'll upload them on here
Old 01-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #56
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I have some. They're on Facebook but I'll upload them on here
Facebook sucks Monkey balls!

David
Old 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #57

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Facebook sucks Monkey balls!

David
Well suck away because that's where the pictures are!
Old 01-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Well suck away because that's where the pictures are!
Nope.

Nuh uh.

Not gonna do it.

David
Old 01-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #59

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get them uploaded eventually.....