Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Backroads and Bayous Trip

Old 01-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #21
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
I'd probably meet up in KS since I'm there anyway if this all goes through.
Sounds good, you won't miss much meeting us there
Old 01-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #22
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
Bowen, you could probably get in the levee in Ramah and take that north until you get to 190 and then go up from there. It'll give you a little more time off road.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #23
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
So we looking to do a pre run around the 25th?
Old 01-06-2014, 12:31 AM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouRunner2012 View Post
Bowen, you could probably get in the levee in Ramah and take that north until you get to 190 and then go up from there. It'll give you a little more time off road.
That's what I had planned. Get off right before the basin and follow it up to 190. Stop at Sherburne for a little shooting, then follow the levee down through Butte LaRose to the state park. Then on day 2 follow it down through Morgan City and come back up through Pierre Part and Bayou Sorrell
Old 01-06-2014, 12:31 AM   #25

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
So we looking to do a pre run around the 25th?
You gonna be able to make it to Twin Peaks?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #26
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jake
TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
When yall going to twin peaks bowen?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:42 AM   #27

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
This Sunday
Old 01-06-2014, 01:44 AM   #28

cool.. what time? ill be home, once again!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:46 AM   #29

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Lunch, I'm gonna say 11:30-12
Old 01-06-2014, 01:48 AM   #30

see yall there!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:54 AM   #31

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good! I'm gonna make it an event on CY, just haven't gotten around to it yet
Old 01-06-2014, 02:03 AM   #32

sounds good... wish i could make the prerun!! may go to the range after TP, need to sight the AR in a little better
Old 01-06-2014, 06:30 AM   #33
BayouRunner2012 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Ryan
BayouRunner2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
That's what I had planned. Get off right before the basin and follow it up to 190. Stop at Sherburne for a little shooting, then follow the levee down through Butte LaRose to the state park. Then on day 2 follow it down through Morgan City and come back up through Pierre Part and Bayou Sorrell
One thing I just thought of that I need to find out, I think they tore down the bridge in Ramah to get to the levee. If that's the case you'll have to go almost to Maringouin to get onto the levee.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #34
Taconola is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
Taconola's Tacoma Gallery
This is Blake from CY.
I'm down for the preliminary and the actual run.
Just try to let me know a week in advance for the pre-run.

Are we going to make the pre-run a one day thing?

Also, I'll probably be able to make it to Twin Peaks this weekend.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #35

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouRunner2012 View Post
One thing I just thought of that I need to find out, I think they tore down the bridge in Ramah to get to the levee. If that's the case you'll have to go almost to Maringouin to get onto the levee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconola View Post
This is Blake from CY.
I'm down for the preliminary and the actual run.
Just try to let me know a week in advance for the pre-run.

Are we going to make the pre-run a one day thing?

Also, I'll probably be able to make it to Twin Peaks this weekend.
I'd like to do the prerun in a day. It definitely seems possible
Old 01-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #36
Taconola is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
Taconola's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic and probably out of the question for most.
We should try to organize a baja trip.
I know some might not want to do it because of the miles considering we have to cross the border then put 1000+ miles on the trucks. I forget his username but I saw the baja excursion write up from another TW member. It looks pretty amazing.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #37
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind saving for a west texas trip this fall...
Old 01-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #38
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Twin Peaks when and where?
Old 01-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #39

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Baton Rouge this Sunday, 11:30
Old 01-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #40
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Baton Rouge this Sunday, 11:30
I just might be able to make that. I'll bring my slow and under powered cobra.