Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Superlift: Jan. 31st-Feb. 2nd

Old 01-14-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Superlift: Jan. 31st-Feb. 2nd

So myself and a few CY guys are planning a Superlift trip for the end of the month. The plan is to leave Thursday after work, overnight in Shreveport or Ruston and then arrive Friday morning, wheel, and come back Sunday. We're planning on staying at the KOA which is about 15-20 minutes from the park in Hot Springs.

Who's in?
Old 01-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Going:
1. jbmccul
2. Bakes FJ
3. Robert (White FJ)
4. Aaron (Baja)
5. Hodges
6. LaFJDude
7. AJoneser

Maybe:
1. Southern01Taco
Old 01-14-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Snorkie and I will be at Superlift this weekend. If any of y'all can make it,you're more than welcome to join us
Old 01-14-2014, 01:56 PM   #4

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
It's a pretty long trip!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:58 PM   #5
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8 hrs for us from Houston. Leaving Thursday night and stopping halfway then continuing on Friday morning. Too long a trip to make in one drive lol
Old 01-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, where are y'all stopping?
Old 01-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
Smurfette

Gonna try to make it up to Marshall if we can but really just depends on what time we leave Thursday afternoon.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. Not much up that way
Old 01-16-2014, 07:20 AM   #9
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me as a maybe. I will probably only be able to take off on friday so I would either leave Thursday evening or early Friday morning and drive the whole way. The only problem I have is, that is a long ass drive for a day and a half of wheeling.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:06 AM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Put me as a maybe. I will probably only be able to take off on friday so I would either leave Thursday evening or early Friday morning and drive the whole way. The only problem I have is, that is a long ass drive for a day and a half of wheeling.
We're leaving on Thursday about 4 and staying at my parents house in Shreveport. Shooting for getting up there about 11 on Friday
Old 01-16-2014, 08:13 AM   #11
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Too soon for me have fun guys
Old 01-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #12
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
We're leaving on Thursday about 4 and staying at my parents house in Shreveport. Shooting for getting up there about 11 on Friday
If I leave thursday it wont be till 5:30-6 because of work. But if yall aren't going to get there till lunch time then I could leave friday morning real early and get there about the same time. Why are yall planning on staying at the KOA instead of at the park?
Old 01-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
That's where Aaron, Baker, and Robert wanna stay. I'd rather the park though
Old 01-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #14

I don't know if y'all are still planning on doing this or not but I'm out.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:29 PM   #15

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we're still going. Sorry to hear that man