Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Battlefest '14 @ Superlift ORV park 2-10-14

Old 02-25-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Battlefest '14 @ Superlift ORV park 2-10-14

heres a few action shots and vids from last weekend.

Here's the combination video where I added in the Contour footage from the roof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUbzr...3X-wuVns11OnZg

http://youtu.be/-N6flU8mKnc

http://youtu.be/bTmWdZMXMwY

http://youtu.be/oW_sdrZDuxA

http://youtu.be/R9LcpUXWluE

http://youtu.be/Ks8XQpn7wlE

Old 02-25-2014, 06:24 PM   #2
Purveyor of Useless Info
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Paramedic, Certified FFII, Hazmat Ops, Instructor I
Name: Josh
MedicMutt's Tacoma Gallery
Solid work, Roger! Just so you know; my girlfriend would not stop talking about how impressive your truck was after the last meet. A high mark to achieve one day, hopefully...
Old 02-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #3
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! It's been a long road of upgrades to get where I am... And a lot of "how much did you fucking spend on that truck part????" From Rachel! Lol
Old 02-25-2014, 06:32 PM   #4
Purveyor of Useless Info
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Find out what happened to the fuel gauge?
Old 02-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
on that video? it's just that the sensor is at the front of the tank so when it's on an extreme angle like that, it reads empty and the gas light comes on. It settled back at a quarter of a tank when I leveled out for a minute.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #6
Purveyor of Useless Info

Good deal.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:13 AM   #7
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
on that video? it's just that the sensor is at the front of the tank so when it's on an extreme angle like that, it reads empty and the gas light comes on. It settled back at a quarter of a tank when I leveled out for a minute.
Yea mine does that shit all the time. It will scare you if you are not paying attention and then notice it in the middle of a trail like that lol.

The 3rd and 4th videos are on the same hill that I broke on?
Old 02-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #8
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I definitely started to panic! Haven't skidded the gas tank yet!! Lol I'm gonna be armored up a bit more by MK14 hopefully. My front skid is jacked! Not FUBAR but it definitely had very bad day...
Old 03-08-2014, 07:03 AM   #9
Largest Member.....huhuh

rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
just added the contour footage at the top