Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Meet in Louisiana

Old 09-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Meet in Louisiana

Any one wanna do it? We can decide on a place to meet up at..
Old 09-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Any one wanna do it? We can decide on a place to meet up at..
Depending on what part of the state it's in, I'd be interested.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
heyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really nice
Air Force: 12 yrs 159th (Air National Guard)
heyjna's Tacoma Gallery
Meet Up

I'm very interested in attending a meet somewhere. Whether it's for a beer or a more organized event.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
We could meet up at the lake front on the north shore
Old 10-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
sbigshot is on a distinguished road

sbigshot's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to sbigshot
I'm down for a meet if I'm not working.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
comon anyone? i know theres us louisiana drivers.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
heyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really nice
Air Force: 12 yrs 159th (Air National Guard)
heyjna's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still ready to meet up also. Just post the when and where and hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #9
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild

Metairie checking in. Count me in. Haven't been on the site in a while. Extremely busy at work. I know there was talk about a meet the last time I was on. Let's do it dammit.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #12
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'm going to be in town tonight for the weekend- Anyone wanna meet up and get a beer and some wings or something on Saturday??

I'm out in Belle Chasse- but I can head wherever...Bring the wifey out too...
Brunes,
We'll have to get together soon. Your caption under your user name is very meaningful to me. I went to Iraq with Maj Leigh, one of the pilots who lost his live in that collision. He was one of the coolest, most down to earth pilots I ever worked with.

I'm only about 1/2 an hour away in Metairie.

Congrats on completing Flight School.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #13
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
so since we all suck ass in LA and dont have enough peeps on this thread, ill just make mention of the barnwell mountain area not too far west from shreveport. i missed the last meet there and i heard it was a blast. so if anyone in LA would be willing to at least drive out and meet up there it should be a pretty fun meet up.

i know some of the guys in TX would join being that there are lots from tyler/dallas area. so if anyone would ever be interested in goin to barnwell let me know.

i usually poke around in the TX region threads only bc im in shreveport and some of the places that are set up for meets in TX arent that bad of a drive.

im sure this thread as well as the LA area threads will stay dead for a while, sucks but shit happens
Old 02-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #15
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
We just don't have any local places worth a shit to hang out (that I know of atleast). I really enjoy wheeling but the guys I know around here all have prerunners, not that there is anything wrong with prerunners but all we have is that crazy ass mud here.

how far out are u from shreveport? we have bodcau and theyve got a shootin range that is free to the public... maybe that would be a good place to go hang out... aint nothin like hangin out & shootin some rounds
Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for a LA or east tx meet!
Old 02-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #17
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJH9980 View Post
I'm up for a LA or east tx meet!
check this out... i think everyones settlin for the 10-11 in april

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...o-tx-meet.html
Old 02-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #18
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
check this out... i think everyones settlin for the 10-11 in april

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...o-tx-meet.html
Wow, thats totally doable! I'm going to follow the thread, hopefully it'll work out
Old 02-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
how far out are u from shreveport? we have bodcau and theyve got a shootin range that is free to the public... maybe that would be a good place to go hang out... aint nothin like hangin out & shootin some rounds

I'm near Lafayette, just shy of 4 hrs from you. That sounds like a damn nice place to hang out. I have an old 12 guage that i'd like to pass some rounds through as well as an sks that is feeling neglected.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #20
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I'm near Lafayette, just shy of 4 hrs from you. That sounds like a damn nice place to hang out. I have an old 12 guage that i'd like to pass some rounds through as well as an sks that is feeling neglected.
theres plenty of places to camp out round here. let me know if any of u are down for comin up this way and ill check to see what all is around here to go wheelin, or trails at least. my bf gets back end of this month so im sure he's gonna want to go do somethin whether its campin, ridin 4wheelers or shootin. we love doin stuff like that so if anyones ever wantin to do somethin like that instead of goin to offroad parks let me know