Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

New Orleans Offroad Shops

Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
New Orleans Offroad Shops

So I guess I blew it and put my last thread in the wrong section-

Anyone in the New Orleans area know of a good welding/offroad shop?? I have to get the cab mount chop done and I wanna talk to a shop...see what kinda $ I'm in for.

I don't mind paying for good work- After the job that the guys who mounted my sliders did-I feel better about a place with some recommendations behind it.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
heyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really niceheyjna is just really nice
Air Force: 12 yrs 159th (Air National Guard)
heyjna's Tacoma Gallery
You might try the Mud Hole or 4X4 Specialties.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I got a lift from The mud Hole on my told truck... They did a really good job.