Notices

Louisiana Tacomas

Old 10-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #901
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicMutt View Post
Baton Rouge area. Just joined the forum today, and I'm stoked to see so many other Tacoma nuts out there; especially in LA!
welcome!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #902
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Baton Rouge area. Just joined the forum today, and I'm stoked to see so many other Tacoma nuts out there; especially in LA!
Shit yea buddy! Welcome!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #903
PapaT is on a distinguished road
Army: AGR (Active Guard/Reserve), 865th Engineer Battalion
Name: Tim
PapaT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Great to have you aboard!
TimG
Old 11-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #904
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Any meetups scheduled for December?
Old 11-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #905
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Any meetups scheduled for December?
Sicily Idland off road park. Usually do a off road meet out there.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #906
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Very nice! Is there usually a good turn out?
Old 11-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #907
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Last year was a lot of fun with a great turnout! Just COLD... AS... FUCK!! Lol
I can't make it this year unfortunately... Gotta work...
Old 11-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #908

Nice... sounds like a good time! Any idea on date/time?
Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #910

Nice! I'll try to make it out.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #911
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Nice! I'll try to make it out.
You find the thread?
Old 12-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #912
frenchy83 is on a distinguished road

Army: Fort Leonard Wood
frenchy83's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, im new to the forums and I am signing up to this one since im from gonzales
Old 12-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #913
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy83 View Post
Hey, im new to the forums and I am signing up to this one since im from gonzales
Welcome!

We also have our local forum at www.cajunyotas.com
Old 12-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #914

I want to get in the scene but im kinda iffy with 2wd how many ppl have 2wd that goes mudding I used to have a different truck I went mudding with but now im getting a tacoma
Old 12-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #915

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 2wd and I still go. You should come on our ride at the end of the week
Old 12-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #916

I would love too but I am in the army stationed at fort leonard wood MO but im coming home in a few months
Old 12-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #919

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #920
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
having trouble logging in on cajunyotas.com there is no spaces in my name. just created the account a few minutes ago and when i try to log in it gives me 3 attempts and wont let me in