Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Louisiana Tacomas

Old 07-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #1022
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
oooOOOOOoooo, nice. Me likey woods and rocks. I would probably need new KM2s by the time I drive out anyway. Hm. Yeah, I'm on FB. What's up?
Search for Cajun Yotas and Louisiana Land Krewesers, the two most active groups down here
Old 07-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #1023
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oooOOOOOoooo, nice. Me likey woods and rocks. I would probably need new KM2s by the time I drive out anyway. Hm. Yeah, I'm on FB. What's up?
My phone is about to die but I'll post some pictures tomorrow
Old 07-24-2014, 08:37 AM   #1026

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, thanks. Signed up for Cajun Yotas. Looking forward to those photos.
Sicily Island, LA (Catahoula ORV Park)

Hot Springs, AR (Superlift ORV Park)

Alexandria, LA (Kisatchie National Forest)

Gilmer, TX (Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area)

Old 07-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #1028
StevoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
StevoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Reppin' Alexandria