LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Metaltech 4x4

Notices

FREE BOLT ON SLIDERS- 05+ 4D Tacoma

Old 01-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
FREE BOLT ON SLIDERS- 05+ 4D Tacoma

We have a proto type slider we need to test fit on a 05+ 4 door 4x4 Tacoma. This is a bolt on unit. IF you have a truck in the greater Portland Oregon area and are interested contact us. (We are in Newberg) The proto is already done, built, powder coated and ready to bolt on. We need to install on a 2nd truck (your truck) to verify fixtures. You keep them once we have them installed. This is ONE SET.

The catch:

Your truck must be accident free. Some what modified for off road (Or buy the lift from us at the same time!) and will be used off road. You have to be in our general area. (We want you to go beat them up and give us feed back)

A plus is someone who wants to work with us for future product development. (bumpers) Having a 2nd vehicle to drive is a plus as it takes time to develop new gear.

Call: 503-822-1111 or e-mail info (at) metaltech4x4.com

Post up a photo of your truck too!

Mark
Old 01-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam id be so on this if i was closer and had a second gen... and didnt already have sliders lol
Old 01-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

Wrong coast again... I want bolt on sliders dammit!
Old 01-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm deployed and your more then welcome to pick it up in Vegas and do as you please . Great job in hooking someone up.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 06 AC with a 3" lift but I live in MI. I will be moving out there in June as I am from roseburg. Then I'm going to buy a DC. You send em to me I'll send picks and bash on em for awhile out here. I'll cover shipping then come to the shop when I get there in June!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of sliders are they (square/tube/thickness)? Do you have any pictures of them? I might be interested in swapping out my current sliders.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
commando is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
commando's Tacoma Gallery
I could do it. I have a 2006 4X4 DC. I Live in Salem, so I am pretty close.

My truck has a tiny bit of damage on the rear QTR panel. Am I disqualified?

I was planning on fixing it soon...

Old 01-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever need a AC 4x4 let me know, I can be without my truck for weeks without a problem I'm not very far from you.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #11

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post
I could do it. I have a 2006 4X4 DC. I Live in Salem, so I am pretty close.

My truck has a tiny bit of damage on the rear QTR panel. Am I disqualified?

I was planning on fixing it soon...
Brandon thanks for jumping into the running here. No worries on the little bit of body damage there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
If you ever need a AC 4x4 let me know, I can be without my truck for weeks without a problem I'm not very far from you.
Cool, we do need an AC 4x4 to check fit and make a version for it. Give us a call if you can.

Thank you,

Mark
Old 01-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT SLIDERS!

First photo is right after I bought the truck and drove out to the coast and back. (Newport Aquarium trip)

Second photo is a wheeling trip in Columbia County, outside St. Helens and Scappoose.

Third photo is how it sits now, leveled, 33" BFG A/Ts, Intake and Exhaust, URD MAF calibrator, and black headlight housing, grill and tail lights...

I've been trying to save up for sliders for awhile now, but they keep getting bumped to the bottom of my budgets priority list. (We just bought a house, and are planning a wedding in Feb next year in Bend) Soooo sliders have been something I even considered trying to build myself with a friend at his shop.. But I really want a legitimate setup that I can trust the strength of.

Thanks for the consideration!
Rob (Beaverton)
conrath.robert@gmail.com
503-438-5677
Attached Thumbnails
FREE BOLT ON SLIDERS- 05+ 4D Tacoma-kdk_0319.jpg   FREE BOLT ON SLIDERS- 05+ 4D Tacoma-dscn2519.jpg   FREE BOLT ON SLIDERS- 05+ 4D Tacoma-img_1653.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #14
rkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shedrkfoote is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
rkfoote's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Hillsboro, here is a pic:

Old 02-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #15
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by helocat View Post
A plus is someone who wants to work with us for future product development. (bumpers) Having a 2nd vehicle to drive is a plus as it takes time to develop new gear.

Call: 503-822-1111 or e-mail info (at) metaltech4x4.com

Post up a photo of your truck too!

Mark
If you guys start developing bumpers I can drop my '07 AC 4x4 off
Old 02-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of bumper are you planning on producing? Tube? Hybrid? Plate?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #17

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
We have slected the test rig for the free sliders. Thank you to everyone who has offered up their rigs to hellp. We may have more test opportunities in the future so please keep an eye here or our Face book page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Metal-...X4/90804635893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
If you guys start developing bumpers I can drop my '07 AC 4x4 off
You got it. If we need a test rig we might hit you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
What kind of bumper are you planning on producing? Tube? Hybrid? Plate?
Plate with optional tube on top.

Mark