Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

St. Louis Meet

Old 07-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
St. Louis Meet

Lets use this thread to discuss when/where/what for a StL meet.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
Senior Citizen
MT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant future

Air Force: Telecomm Tech
MT Madman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out near Hawk Point but could possibly make a meet on a weekend, it would be nice to have it in the Chesterfield area since it's kind of central.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea, lets see what others think about it, but thats a possibility...
Old 07-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
I can make it most any weekend. A BBQ in a park might be nice, but I'll go along with the majority. I'm from the city so I don't know much about possible places in Chesterfield.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
pfs is on a distinguished road

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Ted Drewes sounds like a good idea but there is limited parking unless we are there fairly early. Forest Park is another option plus there are BBq grills in case we cook something.
As for me I am I am available anytime except for the last weekend in July (30th). I'll be in Canada.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #7

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Throwing out some ideas-
1. I guess we could meet also at Schneithor's parking lot 40/lindbergh. VW members used to meet there on Saturday evenings once a month. I don't know if they still do. 2. My neighbor's classic car club meets at a Big church parking lot in Fenton/sunset hills 270/gravois.
3. a Mall
Old 07-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #8

Im up for whever, as Im gonna have a drive to where ever we meet. Im totally ok with that though. If you guys know a good place, lets do it.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #10
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
If we can figure out where everyone is we just plot the points and pick the center. Its that easy.. lol As for me im in St. Peters/St. Charles
Old 07-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #11

Well to start this off, Im in Alton. Im ok with driving to meet you guys. I drive a ton everyday.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

St. Louis, south city.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #13
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
3 points sofar somewhere by the airport... Were getting there.. lol
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #15

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Well there's Brentwood Promenade at 170/40 caddycorner from Galleria Mall. That is centrally located.
Tower Grove Park is another option.
I don't know if there's anywhere by the airport where we could meet. Oh, there's an O'reilly auto parts store on Natural Bridge Road close to Lucas and Hunt. They have a HUGE parking lot.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #16

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Creve Couer Lake Park?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:56 PM   #17

I think a park is prob the best bet...maybe we could BBQ or something too.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
I think a park is prob the best bet...maybe we could BBQ or something too.
I second the park and BBQ. I'll bring some beverages.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #19

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm in Canada right now and will be back sunday. Any suggestions on the date and time. I can bring some potato salad and somekind of meat to bbq.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
Old Sheepdog

Still in the "planning stage". Have a safe trip back pfs. Just about any weekend is good for me, so it'll be up to you others to figure out which weekend it will be.