Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

STL Local Networking Wanted:Midwest Region

Old 07-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
STL Local Networking Wanted:Midwest Region

Any 2nd Gen Tacos local stl or chicago want to network? Im looking for used mods and thought I would start a thread since there is no way to search for locals in your area that I know of. Any takers?? My car goes in an auction next week, after that I'll have extra cash for used mods...

KDG
Alton, IL 62002
30 min northeast of STL
Old 08-17-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, what "used mods" are you looking for?