Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

any east kentucky people out there?

Old 07-18-2010, 05:35 AM   #1
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Smile any east kentucky people out there?

How many people from eastern Kentucky out here?
Old 07-18-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
High Speed, Low Drag
solidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to behold
solidcopy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
How many people from eastern Kentucky out here?
No, but I'm in Charleston, WV. I'm somewhat close.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
bmactexas is on a distinguished road
bmactexas's Tacoma Gallery
Lexington. I keep a low profile on here, but I read pretty regularly. I've got an 09 MGM.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
ky taco

chopper's Tacoma Gallery
I work in lex
Old 08-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
10trdgirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Becky
10trdgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I work in Lexington also. Do you think maybe we have seen each other? I can describe what I look like, if you'd like. You already know what my truck looks like. Maybe I'll see you around
Old 08-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #6
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Harrodsburg-south of Lexington.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
I live/ work in Lexington.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I work/live in Northern KY. We have meets at my farm every so often if your interested keep an eye on my thread for dates.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey Neil, sorry to hear about your dog.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #10
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
hazard ky. the coal field (the people that keeps your lights on)
Old 08-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #11
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ Thanks, it was the right thing to do, even though it was really hard. I had him for 16 years.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
Banned
Yea, I understand, it's rough, but better for you and the dog in the long run.

OP: Sorry didnt mean to thread jack.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #13

^agreed, thank you.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #14
Kytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Kytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir and proud of it, live in southeastern Clark Co. Ruckerville to be exact. Have friends in Stanton and Clay City both. Love the Bluegrass state dont post a lot brand new at it. Master electrician by trade you drive right by my work place on your way to work. Southern States Feed mill, 200 feet tall building just after you past 2nd Winchester exit. Go big Blue !!!!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
ky taco

chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytaco View Post
Yes sir and proud of it, live in southeastern Clark Co. Ruckerville to be exact. Have friends in Stanton and Clay City both. Love the Bluegrass state dont post a lot brand new at it. Master electrician by trade you drive right by my work place on your way to work. Southern States Feed mill, 200 feet tall building just after you past 2nd Winchester exit. Go big Blue !!!!!!
yea around trapp and i go past souther states twice a day
Old 06-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #16
tb7150 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 400 MMS, 1 EMS
Name: Tim
tb7150's Tacoma Gallery
On my way shortly from SE Missouri to Somerset.............Wife is already out there, now for me to find a job....
Old 06-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #17
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Richmond. Not quite EKY but just about.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #18
ZZBlueComet is just really niceZZBlueComet is just really niceZZBlueComet is just really niceZZBlueComet is just really niceZZBlueComet is just really nice

Name: John
ZZBlueComet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytaco View Post
I was born and raised in Winchester, parents live in Verna Hills, grew up out Irvine Road and move to Lexington about 20 years ago (I'm 47), live and work in Lexington now - yes, I still love Ale 8'
s!! Cruised out Ruckerville many many times growing up.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #19
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZBlueComet View Post
I was born and raised in Winchester, parents live in Verna Hills, grew up out Irvine Road and move to Lexington about 20 years ago (I'm 47), live and work in Lexington now - yes, I still love Ale 8'
s!! Cruised out Ruckerville many many times growing up.
Whoa ZZBlueComet, you have my twin! I live near Shakertown in Harrodsburg, but work in Lexington. Honk if you see my 07 TRD O/R (tinted windows, black bugshield, bedcover, and Duratrac's) on Harrodsburg road
Old 07-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #20
shocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gordon
shocker01's Tacoma Gallery
Prestonsburg here.