Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

WOOHOOO....oh wait, im the only one here...

Old 06-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #1
Hog#63
csyrgrs is on a distinguished road

csyrgrs's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy WOOHOOO....oh wait, im the only one here...

Well i fell privelidged to be the first to post on the midwest region thread. But... its june 2008.... where are my fellow mid-westerners!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Missouri a few months back. I got to go to the original Drury Inn and the oldest Lambert's Throwed Rolls. After that, we couldn't figure out what to do.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I went to Missouri a few months back. I got to go to the original Drury Inn and the oldest Lambert's Throwed Rolls. After that, we couldn't figure out what to do.
I drove through Missouri twice...once from TX to GA and then back. I kind of was left depressed after driving through it. Is that normal?

Welcome to TW!
Old 06-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Budweiser beer!! lets get'er done boys. I have some friends in Seligman..and let me just say they can 4*4 those mountains with the best of them.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
Hog#63

csyrgrs's Tacoma Gallery
If your ever in mid MO again, you have to stop by Party Cove in the Lake of the Ozarks, you can't not have a good time.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:28 AM   #6
Bs 02 Taco will become famous soon enough

Bs 02 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by csyrgrs View Post
Well i fell privelidged to be the first to post on the midwest region thread. But... its june 2008.... where are my fellow mid-westerners!
Cin city reppin right here!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Although I'm stuck here in San fran freako my heart is with youguys. I was born and raised in the Midwest
Old 06-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
I'm from Minnesota but am now at a Holiday Inn in Little Rock, AK for a few days to watch my son compete in the world karate tournament. Man, I sure see a lot more Tacos here than in Minn. Tacomas in Minn are a rare thing.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:53 PM   #9
BlueTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police - Dog handler
BlueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Being stationed at Ft. Lenardwood, MO in November. Looks like I'll be moving to this forum soon. =)
Old 07-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #11
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here too! Hey guys!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:49 AM   #12
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
here to represent the twin cities.. wooohoooo
Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #13
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Valley Area, WI in the house...............
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #14
Chris D. is on a distinguished road

Chris D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Minnesota as of a little over 2 weeks ago..
Old 07-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
High Mileage Work
tmantstud is on a distinguished road

tmantstud's Tacoma Gallery
Kansas City,KS born and bred!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM   #16
Jay_bruce is on a distinguished road
Jay_bruce's Tacoma Gallery
Southern Illinois here, Home of the SIU Salukis!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #17
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this. kinda cool. i wish i had more people around to start a group here in MN.
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/grants/re...fourwheel.html
Old 08-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #18
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
If you come to Kansas City you will be amazed how KC has lost its cowtown image. Also some of the best BBQ of all types. Gates, Jack Stack(#1 rated at Zagat, beans to die for), Arthur Bryants, Zarda, Smokehouse, Smokestack, and Oklahoma Joes. These are all within 10% quality of each other and if you PM me on your way through I will send you mapquest directions. Mmmm Mmmm Tasty.

P.S. I am in the Liberty,MO area, and hang out at my GF's in Shawnee on the KS side.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #19
Student
absolutkc will become famous soon enoughabsolutkc will become famous soon enough
absolutkc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csyrgrs View Post

I reside in KC (west-side) kansas w00t! where in missouri are you?
Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #20
Hog#63

csyrgrs's Tacoma Gallery
I call lake of the ozarks home. But more specifically, i live in camdenton, home of the lakers.