LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

COOL OFF-ROAD EVENT LOCKWOOD MO

Old 08-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
COOL OFF-ROAD EVENT LOCKWOOD MO

Check this out guys: http://www.jonesmudfest.com/ Sept. 18, 2010

I went to the event a couple months ago but didn't do much (truck wasn't ready). The guy doing most of the work is a friend of mine and an avid Jeep wheeler. Hes got trails cut through wooded areas, huge mud area and a short boulder course for the real psychopaths. The mud runs are new for the Sept. event.
Can't decide if I wanna get my baby messed up or not. Hope to see some Tacos there.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
If Lockwood MO wasn't 4 hrs and 18 min away from STL I would think about coming, looking for something closer to STL, an hour or two. Looks like/Sounds like a lot of fun though
Old 09-03-2010, 05:36 AM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks for taking a look. That drive is a grind man. There are some good mtb trail up your way and I do the same thing, boy I'd like to go ride but the drive................